By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which platform for Majora's Mask remake?

Tagged games:

Platform?

Wii U 102 50.25%

3DS 101 49.75%

Total:203

3DS . Even if I don't own one yet. But having OoT and MM on the same device is nice.

If Nintendo decides to release OoT on Wii U THEN I might want to have MM there too...

But otherwise I will buy an 3DS and enjoy both of them there. The 3D effekt makes playing it so special. Its like looking into a little treasure box...

Around the Network

It should have been 3DS, and it should have been a year ago.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Its going to be on 3DS it just would not be right having OOT on there and not MM.
If OOT came out of Wii U id say the same thing.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

3DS for sure. Majora's Mask on the go is what I want, not to play it again on my couch.

Wii U, because it has moar grafixs

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

handheld please ...

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

It would be a better cash in if it's on 3DS.

I'd prefer WiiU only because it needs hardware selling software,

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

If we go by logic then 3ds because OOT and MM share the same engine (as does Mario 64 and StarFox64 and even Banjo Kazooie and alot of other games. This will come in handy for Nintendo64 Remix)  and share assets. Since OOT already came out on 3DS releasing MM on 3DS would cost less time and money. (and OOT and Lylat Wars are already on 3DS)

Also there is a bigger potential userbase.

I personally would wish for a WiiU release. But then I also would like to have OOT on WiiU.

So I vote 3DS.

both.

I'd prefer Wii U, but it'll probably go to the 3DS. That honestly makes more sense as well.