By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Xbox 360 at 18 million, sucks everywhere except America/Britain

I know about the whole sold to retail and costumer thing lol Im not new here I just dont post very much my point was as I said towards the end of my post with the shortages that has been talked about does not close to a million being sunold seem a very high figure to you guys cause thats what vgcharts has it at.

Around the Network

If only there were a way for Microsoft to count all the RROD-replacement 360s as sales at least they would appear to be doing well...

Its not really a news ( hell even Legend11 admits it :P ) ... the question is : will they ever be able to really make some splash outside the US ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Wow after reading this crap you would almost believe that the sky is falling. However, the 360 is enjoying great success in North America, moderate success in Europe and well it needs to re-brand in japan.

This generation has already turned into a vast improvement over last. Microsoft is in this for the long haul. All this seems to be based is upon the notion Microsoft is having "low" console sales. 128,861 this last week is better than the 116,513 that were sold this same time last year.

The sky isn't falling. Massive software sales are cause for joy as that is what attracts new game development.

so, is VGchartz off by 1 mill.?
or is that 18 mill shipped?

Compies easily "confuse" these things as of late.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

It's 18 million shipped. 

We have them at 17.07 sold. That's less than a million on store shelves. Yes, that sounds about right.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

hasn't it been obvious for over 3 years?

,also did he say(at the end of the article) that europe hates xbox cause it sells in america?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I don't know, just look at US/UK number for last few weeks, I don't think they care too much either. ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

America has more money than the rest of the world anyway LOL. The whole world economy is based on us. All these foreigners come here and post on an American message board, follow our elections, watch our movies.

So really, it's more like America doesn't give a rats ass about PS3!

sharky said:
America has more money than the rest of the world anyway LOL. The whole world economy is based on us. All these foreigners come here and post on an American message board, follow our elections, watch our movies.

So really, it's more like America doesn't give a rats ass about PS3!

ahhh fresh breathe, i like you!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!