By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Help me choose: Pikmin 3 or Wind Waker

I am getting MK8. But I havnt decided which free download game to choose.

I dont want super mario or wii partyU, so I would choose between pikmin3 or wind waker.

this image is the rumored special console for China, which is basically a 2DS but with simplified chinese in it.

this image was first post on baidu tieba forum by a worker in foxconn but soon got deleted. 

Around the Network

Oh, are we doing two threads for the price of one?

Pikmin 3 of course! Also, not sure why you posted that image here but ok lol.

lol at combining topics...

Tough choice there. However, I think ZeldaWWHD goes on sale and has an average lower price point than Pikmin3. So I'd suggest taking Pikmin3 as your free game based on better value.

Both are superb games, so you win either way.

As for the China console... so they are going 2DS route for chinese so they can offer lowest price machine to play regular 3DS games. Not a bad plan really.

Guess this also means no WiiU for China yet. Too expensive. Will probably do some WiiMini or something instead.

Around the Network

well. that wasn't a really "big" news, and it is still a rumor. So I just decide to put it here, I don't really wanna create another post for it.

okay. pikmin 3 is winning. lol

If you havn't played WW yet, than get WWHD, if you have, then get Pikmen

And interesting! A 2ds! It might sell well considering the low price

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

pikmen 3, bc WW is the worst zelda game ever ( in zelda series).

2 questions

1. Did you play the original Wind Waker on the Gamecube?
2. Have you played Pikmin 1 and 2?

If you never played the original WW i would definitely get the HD remake but if you have i'd go with Pikmin 3 because it's a brand new game in the series.

I enjoyed both a lot , but i would definitely choose Pikmin 3 mostly for replayability. WW HD is about 20 hours with 2 difficulty levels, meanwhile, Pikmin 3 is about 12 hours , but there are Bingo battle and mission mode + leader boards and stuff.
Just follow ur guts :D
If u have someone to play with u i would highly recommend Pikmin for Bingo battle.

IMSM