By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Does ssj12 ban out of spite?

Ok obviously I'm Legend 11 and posting like this is breaking the rules so if my ban is extended I'd completely understand at least then I'd know for sure I wasn't banned out of spite.  Anyways lets continue.

I came onto the site today to find myself logged out.  After trying to log in and being unable to I realized I was banned.  Now considering some of my posts you wouldn't think I would be surprised to be banned but oddly enough I was.  Why you may ask?  Well even if you didn't ask I'm going to tell you anyways.  My last set of posts were actually pretty mild and they were discussions in threads with mods involved so if I was being offensive and trolling I figure they would have banned me on the spot.  My other posts from days ago I would be just as surprised since they were seen by mods and I wasn't banned.

So just as I was going to leave it as a mystery I came across a posting of mine made yesterday between ssj12 and myself.  It was basically an idiotic list wars argument we had but I can't help but think it's the reason he banned me.  Anything else doesn't really make any sense since he's here everyday and would have seen my older posts and would have banned me before for them.  Also except for one thread I made (a parody of the "this thread will last until <insert Sony product here> beats <insert competition here>") I can't think of anything in the last month that would have gotten me banned for trolling.

Anyways I would like ssj12 to tell me exactly which post caused my ban and if it was an older post why am I being banned for it now.  Normally I wouldn't have made this kind of a deal out of being banned but I remember Rolstoppable being banned and having questions as well and I think that along with the reason being given for bans it should point at exactly what post caused the ban.

Around the Network

i dont think that ssj12 is the best mod but we have to accept it

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

wth you banned....

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Sigh SSJ12 what's his problem...

Well I hope you come back though Legend...

Whever there is a ban issue it is almost ALWAYS because of ssj12, WTF is up with that?

I'm sure there must be PM conversation between other Mods discussing how the hell did this guy become one of us.

Around the Network

lol at AoA i think ur right!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Now that is strange.

I think he was banned from the GDC: More from Molyneux thread,

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=18202

not sure though.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Legend probably got banned because he always posts what I'm thinking before I can. It's frustrating. I bet if we were playing a multi player game, he'd shoot me even though I already planned to shoot him!

Ok before anyone thinks I'm crazy my ban disappeared. I guess it might have just been given to the wrong person or my eyes were messing with me. Please close this thread :/  I'll keep away from the booze until at least 7:30AM from now on :|