By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW 3rd may up! USA SW

HipHopGodd said:
Amazing Spider-Man PS4 in the top 5 only further illustrates the PS4's need for more disc-based non-indy games. Granted the game isn't as bad as some want to make it seem. But if there were more options available it would most certainly not be in the top 5.

Amazing Spider-Man selling almost 15k on X1 without even being available physically only further illustrates the X1's need for more disc based games. :P

Around the Network
HipHopGodd said:
Amazing Spider-Man PS4 in the top 5 only further illustrates the PS4's need for more disc-based non-indy games. Granted the game isn't as bad as some want to make it seem. But if there were more options available it would most certainly not be in the top 5.

Has a 49 meta score, thats pretty bad. 

€dit: just realized it sold better on PS4 as on PS3 or 360 so maybe the guy I quoted was right. 

Xenostar said:
HipHopGodd said:

I don't ever go to Metacritic. The only time I know anything about what they're doing on that site is from mentions of that site on this site. I have the game and it's a fun game. The worst next-gen graphics of any game most definitely. But it's a fun game. I'd say a 7/10. 

HipHopGodd said:
Xenostar said:
HipHopGodd said:

I don't ever go to Metacritic. The only time I know anything about what they're doing on that site is from mentions of that site on this site. I have the game and it's a fun game. The worst next-gen graphics of any game most definitely. But it's a fun game. I'd say a 7/10. 

I only mentioned the meta cos its a better score than the site that i go to for reviews, Eurogamer which gave it a 2/10

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
HipHopGodd said:
Xenostar said:
HipHopGodd said:

I only mentioned the meta cos its a better score than the site that i go to for reviews, Eurogamer which gave it a 2/10

LOL Damn! A game would have to be completely broken for it to receive a score so low. No way it's a 2/10. I don't think I can name a game that's ever deserved a 2/10 rating. Even games I've completely disliked I'd give a better score than 2/10.

dat Kirby
dat Titanfall

Xenostar said:

Cant believe americans bought Kirby over Mario Golf.

This surprised me as well. I though Mario Golf would do a hell of a lot better than it did. I still think 3DS games are slightly too expensive.

Predictors K:TD TAS2 ps4 TF xo MG:WT
kirby007 -11,99% 35,88% 37,30% -12,88%
Ka-pi96 -73,06% 136,01% 44,79% -63,70%
Jizz_Beard_thePirate 16,75% 114,55% 149,64% 263,00%
AlphaCielago 85,01% 60,92% 19,83% 230,33%
Welfare 76,02% 218,25% 10,84% 263,00%
Skidonti 36,51% 96,67% 4,85% 128,69%
BHR-3 -42,52% 71,64% 24,82% 143,21%
Nicklesbe 38,31% 75,22% -12,62% 135,95%
PDF 4,18% 60,92% 4,85% 143,94%
Carl2291 -1,21% 43,04% 32,31% 8,90%
Burek -49,71% -15,97% -6,38% 95,11%
ethomaz -78,45% -14,18% -30,10% -70,96%

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182287&page=1#

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Xenostar said:

Cant believe americans bought Kirby over Mario Golf.

Mainline Kirby game > Sports Spinoff Mario Game

Having tons of fun with Kirby atm, no desire to pick up Mario Golf.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)