By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sunset Overdrive blowout! Official Gameplay trailer added! HQ Screens added! Looks AMAZING / releases 2014/ Gameplay!

The Fury said:
Let's just hope this time they don't change their art style.

Too late, its already May and article confirms 2014 release date.

We will be playing this game in less than 6 months

Around the Network

i am one who not like the art style here, but i keep my judgement still this come out :)

What about it looks amazing?

The first real next gen game. Cant wait to see some real pics and videos.

Mystro-Sama said:
Sigh... Sony could have had this is if they had just bought Insomniac.

Nah, Sony did the right thing. If there's anything that Insomniac have proven in the last few years is that they are the best at releasing bombs and becoming irrelevant. This will be the same as well. Do you really think the Xbox fanbase will buy this game?

Around the Network

Yes. Yes. YES!

It's about time we've got this news; I've been waiting for soooo long! And it looks awesome; can't wait for more!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

This is probably the game Insomniac wanted Fuse to be, but EA focus group tested the life out if it. So it's good they finally get to make the game they always wanted. Very bummed it won't come to PS4.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Blood_Tears said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Sigh... Sony could have had this is if they had just bought Insomniac.

Nah, Sony did the right thing. If there's anything that Insomniac have proven in the last few years is that they are the best at releasing bombs and becoming irrelevant. This will be the same as well. Do you really think the Xbox fanbase will buy this game?

Huh? Why wouldn't they buy this game? I know for sure I will buy it if it's good.

Praise the One.

The part I like most about this game besides the art style is that they look at games like Jet Set Radio (or Jet Grind) as inspiration. Had a lot of fun with this on my Dreamcast.

Porcupeth said:
What about it looks amazing?

Thanks for contributing to the thread.