By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am the thread destroyer!!!!!!!!!

Thread destroyer?

Well I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter!

Around the Network

Threads usually die after all the crazies go away.

I often feel like that :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Hey oolist....I love how your sig is 20 times the size of your post.

yeah I pretty much have that feeling...............
lets see what happens now.............

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network

i usually post in the off times:

so I start a thrad - nothing
then i go to sleep - thread explosion
when i come back - its already dead

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

That used to happen to me 2!!! it felt like everyone left the site as soon as i posted my opinion, it doesnt happen anymore though cos people have realised my superiority ;)

It would of been funnier if no one had replied to the OP

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

You are the Killer Instinct of forum destroyers.... you should yell COOOOOOMMMMMBBBOOOOO at the end of each post.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Perhaps you don't make statements that are crazy or insulting enough to rile the masses.

Seriously, most posters are probably scanning the forums for thread titles that anger, annoy, or pique their curiosity. Sometimes I read all the way through a thread but post nothing because it seems that the topic was sufficiently covered and I have nothing further to add.