By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Traded in my XB1 for a PS4

Richard_Feynman said:

You won't have many fans if you go around saying things like that.

Some people (quite rightly) don't want to spend $1200 for all 3 consoles along with subscription fees, games, extra controllers etc. Some people buy PCs, IPads and a lot of other stuff too so it's not like everyone has that kind of money lying around. ($ 4000 over 4 years? More?)

Not to mention that "financially stable" is laughable as indicative of one's decision to buy 3 similar devices. Someone who goes around buying all available electronics (especially an early adopter) has the symptoms of someone very entrenched in the rat race. Much better to earn less money and not be so dependent on what advertisers want to push down our throats.

More than half the world can't afford regular food. Just think about that next time you act all elite.

Excuse my while I check my stock of fucks i give.

Oh damn, too bad, all out.

Around the Network
kupomogli said:

Traded one console with no games for another one. You should have bought a Wii U. It's got more exclusives than the Xbox One and PS4 combined.

J/k.  You've made the right choice, but you probably should have waited a year or two.  The PS4 has been almost nothing but a constant stream of ports since its launch.

If you call nothing BF4, KZ:SF, Assassin 4, Infamous SS, MGS : GZ, MLB 14, etc, Watch Dogs coming shortly, TLOU remastered probably in Jun/Jul, and a GREAT line up coming up next fall/winter---> Driveclub, COD :AW, Destiny, etc, you must be a bit confused, also to suggest to wait a year or two or to buy a WiiU which could be discontinued because of very poor selling numbers. Again, my point of view.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I feel like most of these threads are always BS and just try to push an agenda.

MB1025 said:

dingdingding we have a winner.

So, you traded in a console with a limited amount of games for another console with a limited amount of games............Good for you?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

welcome to 1080p

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

AZWification said:

So, you traded in a console with a limited amount of games for another console with a limited amount of games............Good for you?

Which is the console with the infinite amount of games?

Xenostar said:
AZWification said:

Which is the console with the infinite amount of games?

Ps2 fat Lol. Infinity games!

MB1025 said:

Lol same here, and this being a completely unknown user does help the suspicion.

Grats, best thing you could have done.