By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gays are causing earthquakes!

DMeisterJ said:
Troll monster is definetly living up to his name.

atleast he is being honest...

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
DMeisterJ said:
Troll monster is definetly living up to his name.

atleast he is being honest...

If you think evasiveness and dissembling is a good recipe for being honest then I guess you have a point.

You should apologize Talon. Geez man, way to show up too late.

Anyways. The Isreali MP is right. Gay's do cause earthquakes. How do I know? Because I'm bi, and we cause tornadoes.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

TalonMan said:
I apologize to everyone for not getting here sooner and dealing with that idiot...

rofl, too bad you perma banned the fellow, he wasn't hurting anyone

it was pretty amusing=)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Can't be. Remember that there was that big earthquake in Iran a while back, and as we all know there are no gays in Iran.

Around the Network

lol
gays causing tornaodoes

fkusumot said:
Troll_Monster said:
fkusumot said:
Troll_Monster said:
Faxanadu said:
it is actually quite funny that he is requesting freedom of speech and liberty for himself while asking for other people to be oppressed.

Hypocrisy anyone?

it's not hypocrisy if those that you defend so passionately aren't part of the human race, but rather another species that just happen to have similar traits.

What species is that?

I'll leave that up to your imagination, but suffice to say that their species is doomed because of their inability to breed, we just have to let nature run it's course or perhaps help it a bit and speed it up.

Actually, I'd like to know what you meant instead of putting words into your mouth. I don't want to be accused of misinterpreting what you said. So I put it to you again:

What species is that? 

Homo?sapiens?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I honestly can not understand how anyone could twist being gay into an evil thing. Its beyond logic. Its like in the 1800's and masturbation was considered a disease and people were trying to find a "cure" for masturbation.

Is there any basis for this beyond what religion dictates?

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Moongoddess256 said:
I honestly can not understand how anyone could twist being gay into an evil thing. Its beyond logic. Its like in the 1800's and masturbation was considered a disease and people were trying to find a "cure" for masturbation.

Is there any basis for this beyond what religion dictates?

Well I know that being addicted to sex is similar to being addicted to drugs in that it can control you as a person. That is bad, but it isn't specific to any orientation: straight, gay, or bi. Kinda sucks though that defining elements of gay culture is sex, promiscuity, and multiple sex partners.

Society is mostly the cause of it though, since parents reject their kids at a time when they need love and guidance, Religion rejects them when they need to believe in something, and governments even treat them as unfit to be treated equally. No wonder they go off to themselves and seek refuge in an environment so unlike their upbringing and think that in order to be accepted and to have a place amongst others like them, they have to become atheist, have short term relationships (usually unlike their parents), and participate in similar sexual acts and drugs. They learn to look for their perfect match (though never find them) by jumping from partner to partner at the first sign of discontent. There isn't much thought to longevity since Marriage and legal unions aren't generally allowed.

On top of that, Society also bundles with them child molesters, S&M, transvestites, and cross dressers. No longer are they just a different sexual orientation but they are a melting pot for every single society labeled sexual deviant. They even use it as justification. A 16 yr old goes to his mom and says that he has a 30 yr old boyfriend, and the parents shut their mouths because "awww, he is just gay." Or perhaps they don't even hear about the 30 yr old and kick their kid out to deal with it on his own. Friends of the 30 yr old hear that he is sleeping with a 16 yr old and they don't say anything because they also feel attracted to the kids or the 16 yr old's friends hear that he is sleeping with the 30 yr old and because he is gay, suddenly it is ok, and most people don't "tell." And this is acceptable in part because many of them enjoy being the outcasts at that age and in the grey area of sexual law. They don't know what it really does to them or what it means, but they fear that when they get 30 or 40 that they might not be able to get with a 16 yr old if they were to tell authorities about it.

I think gay people should fight more for having the same freedoms of acceptance as others. Not just laws or unions, but demand to be looked at as human beings. They should demand to be able to live as their parents did and be able to respect each other and be in respectable environments without being scoffed at. In turn, they should also respect other people with their differences and preferences. I once made a depiction of all of this into one phrase: Gay culture is a society-made fenced-in dumping ground and they rejoice in it. They have Pride parades right where society wants them to, at niche times, in niche places, with niche people. As long as the rest of society doesn't have to open their eyes that day, week, or going into that part of town, then maybe homosexuals will just stop trying to be a part of society and stay in that niche. Society has gay people right where they want them: Satisfied.

I blame plate tectonics!!

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.