By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gays are causing earthquakes!

he probably some fat greasy nerd that likes to dis people on the internet (how gutless) to make himself feel better about himself.

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Around the Network
Squall_Leonhart said:
Well i've had enough of this idiot... he's worse than a religious madman... Hope he gets banned soon :D

who's a religious madman?

Cause I'm certainly not religious.

Troll_Monster said:
fkusumot said:
Troll_Monster said:
Faxanadu said:
it is actually quite funny that he is requesting freedom of speech and liberty for himself while asking for other people to be oppressed.

Hypocrisy anyone?

it's not hypocrisy if those that you defend so passionately aren't part of the human race, but rather another species that just happen to have similar traits.

What species is that?

I'll leave that up to your imagination, but suffice to say that their species is doomed because of their inability to breed, we just have to let nature run it's course or perhaps help it a bit and speed it up.

Actually, I'd like to know what you meant instead of putting words into your mouth. I don't want to be accused of misinterpreting what you said. So I put it to you again:

What species is that? 

I said you're worse than a religious madman... can't you read? lol

legend92 said:
he probably some fat greasy nerd that likes to dis people on the internet (how gutless) to make himself feel better about himself.

by trying to put me down you have no described your self. o.0

Around the Network

and the fact that THEY don't breed well your must be quite retarded because how can they even exist. two straight people have a child and then the child is homosexual just to let you know

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

Troll_Monster said:
legend92 said:

by trying to put me down you have no described your self. o.0

i am not puting anyone down just posting my opinion

Troll monster is definetly living up to his name.

Just to clarify I'm not legend92.

Legend11 said:
Just to clarify I'm not legend92.

I dunno... you seem to have similar opinions. Not that that's a bad thing!