By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW/SW April 26th up!

Fusioncode said:
Is PS4 still supply constrained in most European countries? The number seems a bit low.

It's in Germany and Austria. Don't know about the rest but I'm thinking that UK is by far the best stocked country in europe.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
those adjustments are mostly in others..

Mostly US.

Bunchedundies said:
kowenicki said:

Same question... based on what?  He may be right.  But it is very irritating when he makes definitive numberical statments based on jack.

Based on what?? Look at last weeks adjustments, and the week before, and the week before, narch NPD......It is obviosuly the ps4 keeps getting undertracked here and x1 overtracked, week after week.

Anyone who can think logically can see this. Funny if was the other way around I am pretty sure you would be singing a different tune.

Actually, anyone who can think logically will see that previous trends are not proof of what will happen in the future. 

ethomaz said:

Talal said:

Not a coincidence ethomaz. I'm saying that in order for you to call it "proof" it needs to be 100%. If it gets 9 months right and 1 month wrong you can say "I'm 90% sure that the PS4 sold more". You can't say "the PS4 sold more".

Ohhhh I get that

Good :p. I'm on your side. I also didn't agree with Kowenicki. I just think that people need to make sure that what they're claiming as fact should truly be a fact not just a likely assumption.

Fusioncode said:
Is PS4 still supply constrained in most European countries? The number seems a bit low.

Looking only Amazon.

UK: Fine
Germany: High supply issues
France: Low supply issues
Spain: Fine
Italy: Fine

Around the Network
impertinence said:
Bunchedundies said:
kowenicki said:

Same question... based on what?  He may be right.  But it is very irritating when he makes definitive numberical statments based on jack.

Based on what?? Look at last weeks adjustments, and the week before, and the week before, narch NPD......It is obviosuly the ps4 keeps getting undertracked here and x1 overtracked, week after week.

Anyone who can think logically can see this. Funny if was the other way around I am pretty sure you would be singing a different tune.

Actually, anyone who can think logically will see that previous trends are not proof of what will happen in the future. 

So you mean stats trends, sales history mean squat??? LMAO, no. Tell that to any economist they will laugh you out of the room, ther eis no reason for no reason this month the x1 will magically start outselling ps4, something drastic like a price cut would ened to happen for that, it's obvious and common sense.

Adjustments last week only show every who said so were right.

impertinence said:

It is done guys... we just killed the modern economy right here the world is doomed.

Fusioncode said:
Japan really is keeping the Vita alive, if SCEE and SCEA showed the same kind of dedication that SCEJ has then the system could have been a solid seller. Maybe not 3DS levels but better than this. Ah well. WiiU... well I expect sales to drop even further with people waiting for the Mario Kart bundle.

What dedication? The only thing they have to offer is one game a year and some marketing. The rest is done by third parties, no one will buy a Vita for most of those games.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

I do remember the gentleman that has him and two of his buddies dancing in his sig being pretty confident in those numbers being correct.

kitler53 said:
i wish you'd just kiss already...

Haha, so true Dat sexual tension

PSN ID: clemens-nl