By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
cannonballZ said:
The durability on my weapon is low, now I barely damage enemies. What am I supposed to do? Is there a way to repair it?

There are no other weapons available, this sucks. I may have to quit and restart.

I'm wondering the same...there's a workshop place for weapons but the only problem being the tool or item that is to be yet found. I've had no luck so far finding the item to repair durability. I'm kinda stuck now at the second boss. 

Around the Network
sergiodaly said:
gooch_destroyer said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=157438750#post157438750

Damn, didn't catch it. Its the only gow game i don't have. No one here give a heads up... :(

Lol, I got Killzone Shadow Fall for free due to a glitch once.

Damn, I don't think I'll ever get past father gascoigne. I'm just not good enough at this game. Oh well.

I keep trying, but half the time I press the dodge button, he doesn't dodge. And it's not because the stamina bar is low, it's almost full. It's like he stuns me when he hits me and it won't allow me to dodge or do anything.

Yea, i might just call it quits on this game. I was enjoying it a bit, but not enough to keep trying. 

BraLoD said:

Definitely don't stop, that's where the magic is, the true challenges you need to put yourself through to learn how much you can actually improve and develop strategies to suit your needs. You are now facing the actual unique gameplay mastering thie Souls series is famous for.

I'm trying not to quit, the game is brutal. But I am not so easily discouraged either, I felt this way for monster hunter at first as well. It took a lot of time and practice before I got any good at that game.

Around the Network

Anyone else got this strange email about the Planetside 2 beta, yet the email itself being about a PSN Beta? I did some research around the internet, and it seems like it's legit and Sony simply did some fuck-ups, but it's still kinda strange.

BraLoD said:

Just don't quit.

Damn, I just beat him. That was tough.

BraLoD said:

Feeling good now? xD

Relieved.... For now. I guess I'm supposed to go through the gate behind him now? Not sure, but I don't want to look up any vids. 

Do Sony makes this kind of mistake often?, not long ago I got Resogun on vita for free (not on ps plus promotion) and always wondered if it was a mistake from them.

cannonballZ said:
BraLoD said:

Definitely don't stop, that's where the magic is, the true challenges you need to put yourself through to learn how much you can actually improve and develop strategies to suit your needs. You are now facing the actual unique gameplay mastering thie Souls series is famous for.

I'm trying not to quit, the game is brutal. But I am not so easily discouraged either, I felt this way for monster hunter at first as well. It took a lot of time and practice before I got any good at that game.

Is this your first soul game?