By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
poklane said:
Free MP this weekend on PS4! http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/02/09/playstation-plus-multiplayer-open-weekend-kicks-friday-2/

Too sad i dont own multiplayer games

Around the Network
Ruler said:
poklane said:
Free MP this weekend on PS4! http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/02/09/playstation-plus-multiplayer-open-weekend-kicks-friday-2/

Same here. Actually, I do have that Garden Warfare game EA gave away for free, but I'm surely not wasting my weekend playing that.

Burek said:
Ruler said:

Same here. Actually, I do have that Garden Warfare game EA gave away for free, but I'm surely not wasting my weekend playing that.

It's pretty fun actually, definitely worth at least a try

Drawn to Death in full production. Might release new footage shortly

http://www.paradiger.com/ps4-exclusive-drawn-to-death-is-in-full-blown-production-possible-new-footage-inbound/

celador said:
Drawn to Death in full production. Might release new footage shortly

http://www.paradiger.com/ps4-exclusive-drawn-to-death-is-in-full-blown-production-possible-new-footage-inbound/

cool. it looks fun, i hope they adjust the art style a bit. it felt as it was too much white in it. i like the idea a lot. and it seems fun. hopefully we will get more footage and it has lots of content. 

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
Any news or rumours about system update 2.10 yet? Feels like we should be getting it soon with all the games starting to release now.

Here is your rumour :)

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/02/09/zombie-army-trilogy-developer-hints-at-ps4-custom-wallpaper-feature-coming-with-future-update/

Hey guys, can anyone tell me if Dying Light is god or not? I'm thinking of buying it, but I'm not too sure as it looks like another open-world game but with zombies.

GTAexpert said:
Hey guys, can anyone tell me if Dying Light is god or not? I'm thinking of buying it, but I'm not too sure as it looks like another open-world game but with zombies.

I like it very much. I recommend it to everybody, but of course some people have different tastes.

If you liked Dead Island, you must play DL. If you like open-world games, buy it. It is done very well technically, has a robust upgrade and crafting system, has a lot of side-missions and quests that will keep you busy for hours. Dynamic day/night cycle is great and changes gameplay considerably...

So, unless a person has a deep aversion to open-world and/or zombie games, they should definitely play it.

Burek said:
GTAexpert said:

I like it very much. I recommend it to everybody, but of course some people have different tastes.

If you liked Dead Island, you must play DL. If you like open-world games, buy it. It is done very well technically, has a robust upgrade and crafting system, has a lot of side-missions and quests that will keep you busy for hours. Dynamic day/night cycle is great and changes gameplay considerably...

So, unless a person has a deep aversion to open-world and/or zombie games, they should definitely play it.

I really like open-world games and I don't like or dislike zombie games in general, it depends on the game. I would like to know how lengthy the main campaign game is, as I am going to get The Order: 1886, Evolve and Dragon Ball: Xenoverse this month so I won't have a lot of time to play it. I want to know if its fun to play for a short time or if it requires a lot of time invested to really enjoy it.

GTAexpert said:
Burek said:
GTAexpert said:

I really like open-world games and I don't like or dislike zombie games in general, it depends on the game. I would like to know how lengthy the main campaign game is, as I am going to get The Order: 1886, Evolve and Dragon Ball: Xenoverse this month so I won't have a lot of time to play it. I want to know if its fun to play for a short time or if it requires a lot of time invested to really enjoy it.

If you just want to do main campaign, it will not be very long, but I'm not sure how successful you can be with low level weapons and skills as you progress to tougher enemies, without upgraded weapons, blueprints etc.

I've already played at least 25 hours, doing absolutely everything (along with some dying) and am at 51% of main story, but unlocked all essential skills.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you can play 4 man co-op which could help speed up the process.