By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Minecraft PS4 has been handed over to Sony for testing

Around the Network

The Order trailer was actually pretty cool too, unfortunately the game has lost a lot of interest thanks to many mediocre showings before. Still hoping for something good and that they manage to revive the hype.

DerNebel said:
The Order trailer was actually pretty cool too, unfortunately the game has lost a lot of interest thanks to many mediocre showings before. Still hoping for something good and that they manage to revive the hype.

Yeah I wasn't that interested in it either after the poor trailers. This one is pretty good, but they still need to do a lot more for me to get hyped. Especially if it is true that Batman releases in February as well along with The Order and The Witcher 3.

The Order's new footage is seriously gorgeous. Ho-ly shit levels of gorgeous. Nice to finally see environments that aren't foggy london or dark corridors.

Around the Network

Holy fuck at The Order trailer!!!! That looked insane, hype intrensified

Only dissapointment is the Mm announcement...Vita looses it's arguably most valueable exclusive and we don't have a new IP announcement still.

Ohh and lack of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Shadow of the Beast (is the latter cancelled)

The rest of the conference? Damn, so many games.

DayZ! Suprised at that. But really looking forward to it.

Wild has big potential, but need to know what the game is about.

Rime looks absolutely sweet.

Hellblade looks like a Heavenly Sword spiritual sequel, should have been an exclusive. But apart o the business side, really looking forward to it as PS4 lacks action hack n' slash games like that (assuming it's like that)

Housemarque's new IP, hmm same old, same old, but sure it will deliver.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
yea these they know these things, square being square, god they do the most retarded shit sometimes.

they rebuilt the franchise
complain about his sales
make sequel exclusive to the console selling the worse
wat?

i

interesting reading this now. specially after sony announced 10 million sold. boy are square idiots. 

Ohh and fuck Sony for making Until Dawn a traditional DS4 game! Should have been Morpheus + Move!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Ohh and fuck Sony for making Until Dawn a traditional DS4 game! Should have been Morpheus + Move!

i think this will be morphues's horror game

http://wccftech.com/ps4-exclusive-sony-bends-openworld-horror-titles-screenshots-concept-art-leaked/

btw, according to shinobi, this isnt Sony Bends game. but its obvious from the concept art its at least has morphues support. 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com