By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
the-pi-guy said:
bananaking21 said:

he can go fuck himself for all i care about. i just hope websites stop quoting him. 

Or start quoting other random people too.  

Gnikananab is where real insiders are at, ill tell you that. 

Around the Network

Jeebus christ some of the awful teammates in TLOU MP give me heart attacks :(

Raziel123 said:

The ones that annoy me:

• The ones who don't stay with teammates. Go alone and you're gonna die.
  • The ones who never fucking revive.

poklane said:
Raziel123 said:

The ones that annoy me:

• The ones who don't stay with teammates. Go alone and you're gonna die.
  • The ones who never fucking revive.

That and the selfish ones that always want to either do special executions or unlock the lockbox instead of covering for the person that's closest to doing it

they just run in there and get killed by someone behind them *facepalm*

in other news, 1 month away from release Destiny PS4 has surpassed overall MK8 sales in Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/bestsellers/2014/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

I think I already said this before but at this rate it'll be #1 before it's even out and stay that way the whole year

Completely ignoring the reliability of Tidux now, if the generation continues on like this I could seriously see some small/medium sized studios rather just putting their games out on the PS4 exclusively instead of bothering with the other platforms.

I think I said this a couple months ago already, but this could become a very viable option for some smaller studio in the future.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Completely ignoring the reliability of Tidux now, if the generation continues on like this I could seriously see some small/medium sized studios rather just putting their games out on the PS4 exclusively instead of bothering with the other platforms.

I think I said this a couple months ago already, but this could become a very viable option for some smaller studio in the future.

considering how familiar the PS4 and XB1 are interenally, and how similar they are to PC. the most probably scenario is games being released on PS4, then PC then XB1. which is infact what is happening now with most indie games. 

engines and development is a lot different from how it was in the PS2 days, porting is much easier now. 

Guys, I have $17 in my PSN account so which one to buy? Jet set Radio, MGS 3 or Midnight Club 3?

gooch_destroyer said:
Guys, I have $17 in my PSN account so which one to buy? Jet set Radio, MGS 3 or Midnight Club 3?

infamous first light. 

bananaking21 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

infamous first light. 

Already bought.

gooch_destroyer said:

None of the above, buy $17 worth of dynamic themes.