By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Chevinator123 said:
Zekkyou said:

Didn't A4 also say it would be 1080p/60fps? If they can make it as stable at TLOU:R then damn, colour me impressed.

Yeah, in the video he says "Rock solid 60fps" While he doesnt say 1080p exactly he says "Native resolution almost tripled" i assume thats 1080p? can anyone do the math?

1920x1080 would be about 2.8 times the PS3's original resolution (1152x640), so that would fit with his statement of "almost tripled".

I wonder if they've managed to get the X1 version up to 1080p as well? Previously they said it was 900p, but that wouldn't fit with what he said here (unless they're cherry picking their statements).

Around the Network

Is SCEE mad?

Diablo 3 Ultimate evil edition on ps3 - 39.99€
Diablo 3 Ultimate evil edition on ps4 - 69.99€

Raziel123 said:
Is SCEE mad?

That has to be a mistake... €70 is ridiculous.

^^More like Acti I think?

Majority of digital versions on the PS Store in EU are shitty at first, of course there are some decent ones with good exchange rates and without the mystery tax on top of VAT like TLoU R or Abe's Oddysee, but still I'm never buying digital games before a price cut.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Zekkyou said:
Raziel123 said:
Is SCEE mad?

Sadly, €70 is the regular price for 3rd party new releases in the PSN store... Sony's games are €60. Obviously there's exceptions sometimes. I believe Sniper Elite 3 also had a difference like this. EDIT: Sniper Elite 3 PS4 version is €59.99 and the PS3 version is €39.99

Around the Network
poklane said:
Zekkyou said:

Sadly, €70 is the regular price for 3rd party new releases in the PSN store... Sony's games are €60. Obviously there's exceptions sometimes. I believe Sniper Elite 3 also had a difference like this. EDIT: Sniper Elite 3 PS4 version is €59.99 and the PS3 version is €39.99

Damn :/

The prices can be pretty bad in the UK sometimes (£49.99), but €70 is even worse. The pricing of digital content seems completely backwards sometimes.

Zekkyou said:
poklane said:
Zekkyou said:

Damn :/

The prices can be pretty bad in the UK sometimes (£49.99), but €70 is even worse. The pricing of digital content seems completely backwards sometimes.

It sucks man :/ I'm anticipating the day digital games will be cheaper than physical. The Last of Us Remastered was a good step in the right direction, €49.99 in retail and €44.99 in the PSN store.

PS Vita’s BigFest is also coming to PS4 and PS3

We recently brought you news of our festival management and music discovery game BigFest – where players build their own mega festivals by discovering and promoting real-world, unsigned bands. Well… we are very excited to announce that the game will also be coming to both PS4 and PS3 as a free to play title.

For PS4, we are taking the PS Vita version and giving it the full next-gen makeover – full 1080p resolution, running at 60fps. The game will support Cross-Save, so you will be able to play your game out and about on your PS Vita, then come home and carry on exactly where you left off at home on your PS4 or PS3.

The game itself will have hours of fun gameplay that will satisfy all your music discovery and festival gaming needs. We want players to build the biggest, baddest music festivals they can possibly imagine, whilst discovering and promoting real musicians. Discovering top talent and selecting the best headliners are just a couple of the important responsibilities players will manage to get the all-important festival ‘vibe’ up!!

We are currently finalising the best way to allow players to get their music into the game, so keep your ears open for an announcement about this very soon.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/08/08/ps-vitas-bigfest-also-coming-ps4-ps3/

To put it in perspective for americans 70 euros = 94 dollars
And, of course, special/deluxe editions are 80 euros, so that's 110 dollars

versus 60 and 70 in the US

i'm fine with first party, 59.99€ is on the limit of what i'm willing to pay
but third party i'll only buy digital when gamesharing (price divided by two)

At least TLOUR was only 45€, that was cool.

I don't know how it was in other european countries but PS2 games were 69.99€ too
And funny thing, the scummy "big retailers" in my country fool people that don't know any better and sell at retail first party games at 69.99€ instead of 59.99€... People don't know any better because they see all games with that price and think that it's normal.

So Diablo 3 on PS4 is 62,7gb's....

What the fuck? :-/ biggest game size I am aware off.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!