By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

hopefully. UK seems to love the last of us, thats for sure. 

100k was aiming too high (as was to be expected, really) but just below 70k is pretty awesome as well.

ohh yeah. this could do 400K world wide FW. that would be awesome. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

hopefully. UK seems to love the last of us, thats for sure. 

100k was aiming too high (as was to be expected, really) but just below 70k is pretty awesome as well.

ohh yeah. this could do 400K world wide FW. that would be awesome. 

It would be, I'm definitely curious how it'll do, but for some reason I have the feeling that vgchartz might be underestimating the game in the US, but I guess we'll know that around NPD.

Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah good first week for the UK. WW sales should be good

Oh and I wonder how much of a boost the PS4 got from this...

I had hoped that GfK would say something about that, but them not doing that could probably be taken as a sign that the boost in the UK wasn't massive.

Chevinator123 said:

In boogie2988s latest video he says he want to 3 different stores to try and find TLOU remastered, couldn't find a copy.

Lol he should've pre-ordered.

Around the Network

Japan being Japan eh? :p

Finally beaten the game in grouded mode, that was HARD as shit.

Sleepyprince said:
Finally beaten the game in grouded mode, that was HARD as shit.

you guys are crazy. i would never get near grounded mode. expert is enough for me and i still didnt finish it lol. 

Finished The Last Of Us Remastered (Realistic mode in french).

10/10. The Left Behind Here I Come.

WebMasterFlex said:
Finished The Last Of Us Remastered (Realistic mode in french).

10/10. The Left Behind Here I Come.

Congrats mate, just done the same. And I'm french too ^^

You're the only one I know, besides of me who finished it in grounded mode (mode réaliste dans notre langue, en effet).

10/10 for me too, the game is fitted to be played in grounded mode. It's a whole different experience. You have no help, almost no checkpoint, you have to calculate everything, choose the best course of action ande use everything the game gives to you to progress. And of course, one bullet/one punch and your dead. That was great.

When you inflitrate a level you are really on tense because one mess, and you have to redo it from the beginning. Not to mention you can't engage in a gunfight because you usually only have 3 to 4 ammo per level. So, really you're on your toe and pressurised.

It was hard, even painful sometime, gived me two or three headach, but it was worth it, great experience.