By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Pic of the week

Around the Network

Something that I heard from a friend that sounds interesting (and very bad). Just in case some of you might get the Bioshock Collection.

Apparently in the Bioshock Collection there's an issue with the save data files.

Before starting Boshock 2, everyone should delete some of their Bioshock 1 save data files, because apparently both games use the same allocated save data space and each save data file is 80mb each. For example, my friend had 10 saves, 1 auto save and setting for the 1st game and didn't have any space to save the game in Bioshock 2.

Shadow8 said:
WebMasterFlex said:

Never played any Nier actually or Drakengard neither. It will be a first. I have just cheked the sypnosis of the game...

I see. It's fine, you won't have to play them to understand this one anyway. It's a little weird at times, but it's a good game. Music is so good too.

I do recommend it, even though you don't need to play it to understand the new one.

Thanks for the infos and the music.

BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

Something that I heard from a friend that sounds interesting (and very bad). Just in case some of you might get the Bioshock Collection.

Apparently in the Bioshock Collection there's an issue with the save data files.

Before starting Boshock 2, everyone should delete some of their Bioshock 1 save data files, because apparently both games use the same allocated save data space and each save data file is 80mb each. For example, my friend had 10 saves, 1 auto save and setting for the 1st game and didn't have any space to save the game in Bioshock 2.

Can't overwrite it?

Nope, you have to delete it completely, can't be overwritten. Really annoying

WebMasterFlex said:
Shadow8 said:

I see. It's fine, you won't have to play them to understand this one anyway. It's a little weird at times, but it's a good game. Music is so good too.

I do recommend it, even though you don't need to play it to understand the new one.

Thanks for the infos and the music.

No problem man :)

Around the Network

Are there many reviews for Persona 5 yet? Can't wait.

WebMasterFlex said:

Very good ! 

I want to add  Danganronpa V3, FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3, Dragon Quest  11 .

brendude13 said:

There's the Famitsu one, but that's not really reliable. For comparison sake this is how they reviewed the previous ones.

Persona 5 (PS3/PS4) - 10/10/10/9 [39/40]

Persona 4 Golden (PSV) - 9/9/9/8 [35/40]

Persona 4 (PS2) - 8/9/8/8 [33/40]

Persona 3 (PS2) - 9/8/8/8 [33/40]

The 4 reviewers said this:

Yoshida: The game is worthy of special mention. From character actions, event scenes, camera angles and other things such as the design of the UI text, Persona 5 is a stylish work that sets it apart from other Japanese RPGs. (10 points)

Ashida: The feeling of striking an enemy's weakness and pulling off an All-Out Attack is great, and combat is as equally thrilling as the Phantom Thief motif story. (10 points)

Namko: The game has a lot of variety in terms of combat because of negotiations, Baton Touch, and other elements. There are some flaws, but the pros outweigh the cons. (10 points)

Bunbun Maru: The game is a sophisticated drama with stylish menus and more that fits the series' appeal. However, guns and battle equipment are expensive. Overall, it's a big step up from the previous entry.

Source: http://www.isportstimes.com/articles/13964/20160907/persona-5-japanese-game-publication-famitsu.htm

For more reviews gonna have to wait for people that imported or when it comes to the west.

BasilZero said:
brendude13 said:

Debating whether or not I should get the Collector's Edition.

I did it, got it preordered for 72$ thanks to Amazon Prime.

Shadow8 said:
brendude13 said:

There's the Famitsu one, but that's not really reliable. For comparison sake this is how they reviewed the previous ones.

Persona 5 (PS3/PS4) - 10/10/10/9 [39/40]

Persona 4 Golden (PSV) - 9/9/9/8 [35/40]

Persona 4 (PS2) - 8/9/8/8 [33/40]

Persona 3 (PS2) - 9/8/8/8 [33/40]

The 4 reviewers said this:

Yoshida: The game is worthy of special mention. From character actions, event scenes, camera angles and other things such as the design of the UI text, Persona 5 is a stylish work that sets it apart from other Japanese RPGs. (10 points)

Ashida: The feeling of striking an enemy's weakness and pulling off an All-Out Attack is great, and combat is as equally thrilling as the Phantom Thief motif story. (10 points)

Namko: The game has a lot of variety in terms of combat because of negotiations, Baton Touch, and other elements. There are some flaws, but the pros outweigh the cons. (10 points)

Bunbun Maru: The game is a sophisticated drama with stylish menus and more that fits the series' appeal. However, guns and battle equipment are expensive. Overall, it's a big step up from the previous entry.

Source: http://www.isportstimes.com/articles/13964/20160907/persona-5-japanese-game-publication-famitsu.htm

For more reviews gonna have to wait for people that imported or when it comes to the west.

BasilZero said:

Debating whether or not I should get the Collector's Edition.

I did it, got it preordered for 72$ thanks to Amazon Prime.

I'm playing Persona 5 now.  It's really amazing .  At the moment I think 5 is more better than 4G.