By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

So...turns out Bamco WON'T release the Vita version of Digimon Next Order in the west.

It's been a disaster. First saying it was only on Ps4, then coming to Vita, to finally changing it again to Ps4 only.

So it won't be localized and it won't come even digitally?

That's right.

It's coming exclusively to the PS4 over here, both in retail and digital, while Vita gets nothing.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

Bandai Namco sent Gematsu an “updated correction”—a correction of its previous correction—at 9:52 p.m. backpedaling its PS Vita announcement. According to the new press release, the game will be available “exclusively for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system in both digital and boxed-retail versions.”

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Shadow8 said:

That's right.

It's coming exclusively to the PS4 over here, both in retail and digital, while Vita gets nothing.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/digimon-world-next-order-coming-west-ps4-early-2017

Bandai Namco sent Gematsu an “updated correction”—a correction of its previous correction—at 9:52 p.m. backpedaling its PS Vita announcement. According to the new press release, the game will be available “exclusively for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system in both digital and boxed-retail versions.”

That's pretty irritating.
They have the damn translation done, but won't release it even digitally on Vita, because fuck it.

Poor Vita, but don't worry, BraLoD still loves you...

Yeah, at the very least I was expecting digital only like the last Digimon game, but now not even that...I still play woth my Vita a lot, would've like to play it there, oh well.

On PS4 I will take these

- For Honor
- Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Titanfall 2
- Final Fantasy XV
- Gravity Rush 1 & 2
- Ratchet & Clank
- The Last Guardian

On my PC :
- NBA 2K17
- Aragami
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

- Watch_Dogs 2 (unless it's 1080 on old PS4)
- Resident Evil VII

January: Yakuza Zero !! Kingdom Hearts Collection !! And Resident Evil 7 with PlayStation VR !!

In february: The Masterpiece Persona 5 !!!! And Ni-Oh for Samurai-and Dark Souls Fans !!!

In march: Horizon Zero Dawn, with Persona 5 - one of the best games ever in future. And Digimon World Next Order + Tales of Berseria. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, SOOOOOO MANY AWESOME GAMEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

Why?

celador said:
konnichiwa said:

Well I kept my word and got the game

By the way PS4 needs a wishlist option.

I was disappointed in how this was reviewed. Probably won't get it unless it gets real cheap

£18 on Amazon at the moment, Doubt it will much cheaper.

BasilZero said:
There's a rumor of Star Ocean 5 coming to PC next year so I decided to opt out of the PS4 version.

I'm also gonna delay my purchase for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 sometime till next summer or fall when the game gets cheaper - no way I'm gonna pay $60 for a HD remaster of a game I just finished 5 months ago and a 3 hour demo for KH3 l0l.

I'm sure it'll hit $30s to $40s soo like FFXIII-2.

Gonna wait a week or so after FFXV comes out - gonna need to spread my gameplay time with Pokemon Sun/Moon and I guess I'll play FFXV during the holidays.

But before that - I might jump into Ratchet and Clank Collection on my PS3.

That 3 hour demo looks better than FFXV to me :P

BasilZero said:
Shadow8 said:

That 3 hour demo looks better than FFXV to me :P

why u do dis to me ;(

(I'm still getting both l0l)

I've been waiting 10 years for this game dammit!!!!!

Same, but I can wait a little longer, now that it looks so different from what I originally imagined it to be(and Nomura as well xD)

BasilZero said:
Shadow8 said:

Same, but I can wait a little longer, now that it looks so different from what I originally imagined it to be(and Nomura as well xD)

I know but I might as well get it over with :p

I'm expecting myself to finish FFIX next month or so right before XV comes out. If a delay occurs I wouldnt mind to be honest with you.

Saves me money and time for Persona 5 and Pokemon Sun!

Yeah P5 is gonna be so good, gonna take my time with that one, as well as Pokemon.