By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
celador said:

From Activision

Holy shit, WHAT are they going to do with Destiny 0.o

Around the Network
poklane said:

Most probably for booths for people to play Destiny. wouldnt be surprised if they used PS4's in booths for CoD too. 

bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

Most probably for booths for people to play Destiny. wouldnt be surprised if they used PS4's in booths for CoD too. 

I think they'll use XBO's instead, if they do allow COD to be played. I remember in the trailer they distinctly said the footage was from XBO.

TheGoldenBoy said:
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

I think they'll use XBO's instead, if they do allow COD to be played. I remember in the trailer they distinctly said the footage was from XBO.

most likely yeah. but wouldnt be surprised if they let people play the superior version of CoD on PS4. doesnt really matter though. 200 consoles are probably for Destiny and SKylanders though.

what if one of the megatons that demonNight hinted at was TitanFall PS4? that would be lame and anticlimactic.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
what if one of the megatons that demonNight hinted at was TitanFall PS4? that would be lame and anticlimactic.

But the meltdowns though.

gooch_destroyer said:
bananaking21 said:

metldowns would be the best part of the announcement honestly. lol.

bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

200+ for 1 or 2 (Skylanders) game(s)? Also, CoD will be Xbox One, marketing deal.

bananaking21 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
bananaking21 said:

metldowns would be the best part of the announcement honestly. lol.

It sure would.

bananaking21 said:

I don't think so. But if it did that would flat out suck.