By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
My gaming took a plunge when I decided to watch Naruto in its entirety. At least I crushed my physical backlog - the digital backlog still exists. Probably won't buy anything until Uncharted in April(?) unless something catches my eye. For real though, I leave the house at 5 am and don't get back until 5 pm, and then I watch 3 hours of Naruto lol

Naruto is well worth your time, just don't care about the fillers, there should be a list on wikipedia or something that tells you which is filler and which is not, so you save a lot of time and watch what matters.

Now you can get the PS3 trilogy (there just had a version with all three, right?) and the last game that'll come February 9th.

I really like that anime but the fillers make me to want to straggle someone. Some of the filllers give ya more of backstory on some characters but it's often overboard.

Around the Network

in 2 weeks: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (amazing game&graphic) and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth (jrpg with a great digimon storyline, cant wait) for PS4 < 3 =)

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

There is a Naruto game coming for PS4 right? Ultimate Ninja Storm 4?

Yup, February 9th as I just said. Play the PS3 trilogy as well, all great stuff and will give you the whole story (core).

Where are you at Naruto right now? Don't play Ninja Storm 4 right niw because it's about the end of the story, and the anime is still to finish even as the manga finished over a year ago.

Interesting. Do you think it is necessary to play all the games though? Is it really an important story mode or is it your typical fighting game story mode? Do the games mirror the arc of the manga/anime?

I'm still fairly early on; currently Naruto and Jiraiya are out and about looking for Tsunade.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

Interesting. Do you think it is necessary to play all the games though? Is it really an important story mode or is it your typical fighting game story mode? Do the games mirror the arc of the manga/anime?

I'm still fairly early on; currently Naruto and Jiraiya are out and about looking for Tsunade.

The games are sequences.
The first covers the whole classic Naruto, which are 9 seasons in the anime (you can skip 3 whole seasons though, 6, 7 and 8 are all fillers, or something like that).
The second covers the beginning of the Shippuden phase, right after where the first ends.
The third covers from the end of the second to another part (which I won't tell), but this one doesn't end like in the anime, it has an alternate ending because the anime wasn't finished that part when the game released.
The fourth now is supposed to cover the last until the end.
They all follow the manga/anime story, and they have singleplayer modes, not only fighting, you go playing and progressing in the story, it's by far the best anime to game transistion IMO, even as the single player is not very open there are a lot of places from the anime (specially the first that let you roam quite freely in Konoha), and they progress just like the anime, they are all good games yet they do shine in the fights. If you have a buddy there you can have tons of fun with doing versus against him (also can do online, but they are all basically dead by now), there are a lot of characters and they all play very well and it does feel like the anime while you play, all the jutsus and stuff, it hardly gets boring, and it just goes getting better in this department with the newer games, are there are more characters and their power escalate and it goes getting cooler and cooler.

You should really try them out, but not before you complete at least the classic Naruto so you can start playing the first game without being spoiled.

Cool beans. Thanks for the help!

What about Generations and Revolution?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:
BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
My gaming took a plunge when I decided to watch Naruto in its entirety. At least I crushed my physical backlog - the digital backlog still exists. Probably won't buy anything until Uncharted in April(?) unless something catches my eye. For real though, I leave the house at 5 am and don't get back until 5 pm, and then I watch 3 hours of Naruto lol

Naruto is well worth your time, just don't care about the fillers, there should be a list on wikipedia or something that tells you which is filler and which is not, so you save a lot of time and watch what matters.

Now you can get the PS3 trilogy (there just had a version with all three, right?) and the last game that'll come February 9th.

I really like that anime but the fillers make me to want to straggle someone. Some of the filllers give ya more of backstory on some characters but it's often overboard.

#MangaMasterRace

For some reason, I'm not that big on manga even though I really like anime. I like comic books but I haven't read or bought any in a really long time. I've taken a liking to reading novels so it's kinda difficult to going back to comics. 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Versus_Evil said:

So ive missed alot of conversations in here but what problems? turn it upside down.

wat

Anyways when I get on PS3 later - I hope the issues are resolved.

He's right - turn it upside down

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BasilZero said:
ReimTime said:

He's right - turn it upside down

Is this a inside joke? I dont get it ;o....

Try turning the joke upside down

#1 Amb-ass-ador

New Hardware Sales Figures:

France: PS4 with 2,15 million units
Germany: PS4 with 2,8 Million units

SO AMAZING! The PS4 is the new PS2, the best west-and japan games support in the future and amazing sales figures worldwide = )

Any idea what next week PS2 game will be on PS4? I feel like buying them but still waiting for a sale =p. (except for star wars space fighter game had that on ps2'.

Sooooo, which upcoming Sony game involves guns? (Pictures from Sony VAGS in San Diego, where a lot of assets for Sony games and movies are made)