By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

Around the Network

I just came across this little gem. It's worth a read. A year's worth MS PR spin.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/01/15/read-a-years-worth-of-microsoft-spinning-xbox-one-npd-sales/?utm_campaign=yahootix&partner=yahootix#2715e4857a0b1654820e129a

BraLoD said:
Opening the link will make people dizzy, you have to put a warning there.

What do you mean?

BraLoD said:
Aeolus451 said:
BraLoD said:
Opening the link will make people dizzy, you have to put a warning there.

What do you mean?

All those spins will certainly make some people dizzy.

Ah lol I get it now. 

BasilZero said:
I finished Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening Special Edition on The Devil May Cry HD Collection on PS3.

Played and finished both Dante and Vergil playthroughs.

98 out of 100 for me.

PS2 version of vanilla I gave a 95 out of 100.

DMC3 is da best in the series.

Gonna play DMC1 HD next.

You started on the 3rd game. You following the order of the story instead of its release?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
SnakeDrake said:

You started on the 3rd game. You following the order of the story instead of its release?

Yep - that is also what I did with the PS2 versions ten years ago too ;p

Well good luck playing DMC 4 and then 2 XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

What do you think to the Devil May Cry reboot? I'm not a DMC fan but I know people bitched about changing the character. 

SWORDF1SH said:

What do you think to the Devil May Cry reboot? I'm not a DMC fan but I know people bitched about changing the character. 

Well, they effectively killed that character when they did that. Going with a boyish look was a huge mistake on their part. Maybe going with off shoot with one of the other chracters would of been better.

BasilZero said:

Wow - no activity in 16 hours? Is that how it is usually nowadays o.O

Anyways - I just finished Devil May Cry 1 HD per The Devil May Cry HD Collection on PS3.

I actually enjoyed it more than I did when I first played it 10+ years ago. I remember I had to finish the game on easy mode way early in the game cause of the difficulty but after many years later and playing more difficult games like Dark Souls, Darksiders Apocalyptic mode and Devil May Cry 3's harder difficulties - normal mode (which is the Japanese version's hard mode) was pretty easy for me.

Anyways I give "Devil May Cry HD" a 81 out of 100

Its PS2 version also has the same score of 81 out of 100

The game practically has no improvements other than being modernized for HD and trophy support (which imo really isnt a plus or a big one at least).

Its movie cutscenes like DMC3 are also in SD...which is pretty bad compared to other games that have been full fledged remade like SE's HD ports.

Anyways - still enjoyed it.

Gonna play Devil May Cry 2 HD next :)

I post in other threads more than I do this one. I guess most of us are busy playing games or in other threads. Supposedily we outnumber nintendo users here but I doubt that. 

Dead! IT'S DEAD!!!!!!

#1 Amb-ass-ador