By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
AEGRO said:
Most of the press have the hunch that the PSVR will be priced at 399$

IMO, that is the sweet spot.

Also, it HAS to be launched with No Man's Sky. It is a fucking no brainer.

PSVR + No Man's Sky = 400$

That is my bet for the bundle. Cut the price of the PS4 Camera to 50$ and you will have a functional setup (At 450$) as the game can be played with the Dualshock 4.

Latter games should be bundled with the PS Move.

That could explain why no man's sky was delayed so much.  

Anyway unrelated to that.  This month's ps plus is great.  I got hardware rivals and grim fandango.  A fun game plus a remastered classic I've never played.  

The ps3 line up is good.  Not getting dragon age because it's not my type of game but I'm getting medal of honour warfighter.  It's the kind of game I'll not pay for but I always wanted to try it.  

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
AEGRO said:

That is my bet for the bundle. Cut the price of the PS4 Camera to 50$ and you will have a functional setup (At 450$) as the game can be played with the Dualshock 4.

Is the PS Camera actually required for PSVR or just opens up additional features?

As far as I'm aware it's required.  The Camera does the head tracking.

mornelithe said:
WoodenPints said:
AEGRO said:

Is the PS Camera actually required for PSVR or just opens up additional features?

As far as I'm aware it's required.  The Camera does the head tracking.

Like Oculus that provide a camera for this too

Hey guys I am currently playing witcher 3(which is fucking awesome) but i got 24 psn $ to spend and was wondering if any upcoming digital releases any of you guys would recommend except for fps games and i like some indie games but can't play those 16 and 8 bit looking games

Baddman said:
Hey guys I am currently playing witcher 3(which is fucking awesome) but i got 24 psn $ to spend and was wondering if any upcoming digital releases any of you guys would recommend except for fps games and i like some indie games but can't play those 16 and 8 bit looking games

The Witcher 3 expansions lol.

Around the Network
Baddman said:

well, there is the witcher 3's season pass. which adds 2 DLC. one is 10 hours long, the other is 20 hours long( this one didnt release yet). 

there is also firewatch coming out in 2 days, which seems pretty interesting. 

poklane said:

Bandaic Namco has trademarked Summer Lesson in Europe https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/014980262

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YASSS

"How much do you think PSVR will cost?"

349$

gooch_destroyer said:
poklane said:

Bandaic Namco has trademarked Summer Lesson in Europe https://oami.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/014980262

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YASSS

Summer Lessons... a educational game....  ^ - ^

Its all about learning stuff am I right?

JRPGfan said:

"How much do you think PSVR will cost?"

349$

gooch_destroyer said:

YASSS

Summer Lessons... a educational game....  ^ - ^

Its all about learning stuff am I right?

Uh...yeah. 

*Nosebleeds*

yay

#1 Amb-ass-ador