By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
gooch_destroyer said:
I changed the title!

Silly boy

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Yeah, congrats to Sony for having released the best Playstation console, the best hardware this Generation, and an amazing exclusive line up in 2016 ! The domination is well deserved ;)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

BraLoD said:
gooch_destroyer said:
I changed the title!

Good for you

Good for me.

Has any EU retailer started pre orders for GR Remastered?

Dropping by to wish the rest of you PS bros and sistas a Happy New Year! Got myself a PS4 too recently so there's that.

I hope for a year of no delays, especially for Horizon, and also a God of War reveal!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Happy New Years to all in the PS Family! Hope you had a great 2015, only to be surpassed by an even better 2016 :)

Happy New Year, everyone! Here's for a much much better year!!

Goddamnit Mods, let's lock threads where actual discussions are taking place. Gah. Given how readily Cone came in and obliterated the old PS Thread, you'd think they'd have their work cut out for them...dealing with, what's clearly a threat to humanity, and our way of life...you guess it, Quote Trees.

But, I digress.

Gribble - I actually thought you were serious. lol. So I just responded, though, my response holds true for more than just gaming sites, at this point.

Versus_Evil said:
Happy new year.

You too!

Happy new year, fellow PS gamers and lowly forum goers.