By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
poklane said:

i SO wanna watch that. but im afriad of story spoilers.... 

Around the Network

So ps4 passed 50 million sellers. That's thread worthy!

OneKartVita said:
So ps4 passed 50 million sellers. That's thread worthy!

its not. because its according to VGC numbers which are worthless now days.

Teaser images for new tracks coming to Driveclub in 2016

Versus_Evil said:
I know Driveclub had online issues at launch (it worked 100% fine otherwise, i know this coz I bought it day 1) but Evolution turned it around, continues support with updates and DLC, i played all 20+ peices and Bikes. The more the better I say, support it till the end, ill play it all.

Yeah, Sony really should release some sort of definitive edition. Game + all DLC (including bikes) for $40-$60.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
So, so far out of the 12 Deals of Christmas on PSN, whats everyone bought?

The only one ive picked up was the NDC for like £23, the rest have been pretty shitty.

Final Fantasy 7 and Journey, during holiday sale week 1

BasilZero said:
Versus_Evil said:
So, so far out of the 12 Deals of Christmas on PSN, whats everyone bought?

The only one ive picked up was the NDC for like £23, the rest have been pretty shitty.

I didnt check ;o

Is Okami HD on sale for PS3?

Wouldn't surprise me; it's usually cut to $5 like once a month

#1 Amb-ass-ador

urban tracks in DC?

Versus_Evil said:
poklane said:
Versus_Evil said:
I know Driveclub had online issues at launch (it worked 100% fine otherwise, i know this coz I bought it day 1) but Evolution turned it around, continues support with updates and DLC, i played all 20+ peices and Bikes. The more the better I say, support it till the end, ill play it all.

Yeah, Sony really should release some sort of definitive edition. Game + all DLC (including bikes) for $40-$60.

That be great, i really want Evolution fans to support it coz, well, I honestly think this is it for Evolution. I dont see them releasing anything else after this. I dont want that to happen.

I want a new motorstrom.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Versus_Evil said:
poklane said:
Versus_Evil said:

That be great, i really want Evolution fans to support it coz, well, I honestly think this is it for Evolution. I dont see them releasing anything else after this. I dont want that to happen.

That'd be a shame. It's not like DriveClub sold poorly (2 million as of june or july iirc). I mean, it's outselling any Forza released this gen for crying out loud, so there's no reason why Evolution studios should be shut down. I'd be kinda pissed at Sony if they did that.

ESRB rates Wild Arms 3, Siren, Primal, Okage, and Ape Escape 3 for PS4
posted on 12.22.15 at 04:58 AM EST by Sal Romano (@salromano)
More leaked PS2 on PlayStation 4 titles.

image: http://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Wild-Arms-3-Rated-PS2.jpg

The Entertainment Software Rating Board has rated PS2 titles Wild Arms 3SirenPrimalOkage: Shadow King, and Ape Escape 3 for PlayStation 4. 

The games likely make up the next batch of PS2 emulated titles to come to PlayStation 4. None of the titles have yet been officially announced for release.

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/12/esrb-rates-wild-arms-3-siren-primal-okage-ape-escape-3-ps4#xDzp3GyUKmjYh75R.99