By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

anyone bought any PS2 games on PS4? I might buy Rogue Galaxy at the end of the month, i absolutely loved that game on PS2

Around the Network

Congrats to Sony for the Number 1 position in NA.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

rutea7 said:
anyone bought any PS2 games on PS4? I might buy Rogue Galaxy at the end of the month, i absolutely loved that game on PS2

Yeah it runs and plays well

Roronaa_chan said:
rutea7 said:

Yeah it runs and plays well

good to know :)

rutea7 said:

Dark Cloud is running well there is slight artifacting on one part that covered some text but only for one sentance other than that no problems.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Googh stop being lazy and slap that missing "Ni" there.

"no kuni 2", sigh.

Fuck that game.

Want to know one of the best things about Rocket League? The trash talk

Holy shit if it's not a beuty to just watch the opponent team tear each other apart when they start going down by a minimum 2 goals and as a bystander help add some fuel to make it even better. And the best part....... the 1 minute after the game. Hard to imagine what can be written during 1 minute but it's amazing. I will never leave ranked games <3 , it just keeps on giving

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

Want to know one of the best things about Rocket League? The trash talk

Holy shit if it's not a beuty to just watch the opponent team tear each other apart when they start going down by a minimum 2 goals and as a bystander help add some fuel to make it even better. And the best part....... the 1 minute after the game. Hard to imagine what can be written during 1 minute but it's amazing. I will never leave ranked games <3 , it just keeps on giving

What a save!
What a save!

What a save!

What a save!

What a save!

What a save!

What a save!

What a save!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
Wow!
BloodStainedShardsUpYours has left the game

"You are free to add me and we can play again if you feel you will do better next time..."

Reply: "Lolno I don add fgts, u just suck, asshole. Lucky af"