By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

HYPE!

Around the Network

<3

Sorry the potato-ish quality. I had to use my dad's cell phone and edit it.

I wonder which PS2 games will be released next (after the Parappa 2 bunch that is) and on what time basis the release schedule will be? And what about the PS1 games? I know that FF7 is now available and with trophy support

#1 Amb-ass-ador

$99 a year subscription coming to PS Now!

poklane said:

That's actually incredible.  

Around the Network
poklane said:

I might actually get it at some point now with that price.

I'll have to wait until I finish most of my PS4 games though.

Welp, I understand why we'll never get PS3 emulation now, Sony can't even get PS2 emulation to run properly. Reading posts on NeoGAF that GTA 3 is a shitshow and the other 2 GTA games are "just" 30FPS.

poklane said:
Welp, I understand why we'll never get PS3 emulation now, Sony can't even get PS2 emulation to run properly. Reading posts on NeoGAF that GTA 3 is a shitshow and the other 2 GTA games are "just" 30FPS.

We'll never get PS3 emulation because the PS4 doesn't have a PS3 inside of it. I give your post a 0/10 for not understanding the relevance of power and hardware in the creation of emulation software.

Otherwise I'm not surprised the first batch is rough. It takes time to make an emulator good, and PS2 emulation is a tad bit complicated. Either way, I don't care about the GTA games. I only care about the RPGs right now.

Wtf googh ni no kuni 2 and a bunch of yakuza games announced and ffvii gameplay showed and your nowhere to be seen.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

PSX was shit.

No Sony Santa Monica Game
No Sucker Punch
No Sony Bend
No Horizon
No Dreams
No TLG
No Gravity Rush
No London Heist
No GT Sport
No Wild
No Detroit
No Crash (they did flat out tease this)
No new interesting VR game announced, (that Ubisoft eagle game looked interesting to try experience. but doesnt seem to have depth really)
No PS VR release date or price
No big AAA first party game announced what so ever
No big AAA multiplate game announced what so ever
No Rime (seriously, when is this game coming out?!)