By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

im beating bloodborne, so i am not really afraid. i am just not interested.

funnily enough, bloodborne interests me because its gameplay is more "in your face" and fast paced compared to the souls series. the souls games tend to heavily focus on the shield from what i understand, so its kinda slow.

another thing is the style, bloodbornes gothic style is just fantastic, and REALLY interesting to me. souls game have a nice art style, but it doesnt interest me as much as bloodborne. 

Can't believe you won't get to see my actual answer because of this shit phone of mine, I was 20min on,it to the fucker just drop the internet browser and I lost it right before I could send it, geez.

Long story short, yeah, Bloodborne gothic artstyle is awesome and the best on the "franchise", but Souls medieval style is also great and really charming to me.

Souls games are actually easier if you have less armor and focus on magic, you get to do heavy damage and can actually evade, but I really do love to build a tower around my char with heavy armor and shield and actually stand before the enemies to feel their power and pressure.

You'll eventually try it, and you'll enjoy it. Just you wait.y

its on PS3. PS3 is dead to me dude. PS4 or bust!

Around the Network

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1145801

Disaster report! Yes please :)

PlayStation Experience: Join Neil Druckmann and the Cast of Uncharted 4

We’ve learned a lot about performance capture over the course of four Uncharted games, and have an equal number of interesting stories from working together that long. At PlayStation Experience 2015, we invite you to join Naughty Dog Creative Director Neil Druckmann and members of the cast as they discuss the process of bringing the characters of Uncharted 4 to life – and give you a peek of what it’s like to be on the performance capture set.

We’ll also be showing never before seen cinematic clips and behind the scenes videos – don’t miss out!

What: Uncharted 4: Stories from the Performance Capture Set
Where: San Francisco, CA — Moscone West Hall, 3rd Floor
When: Saturday, December 5th. 3:00PM Pacific
Who:

• Greg Miller, moderator
  • Neil Druckmann, Creative Director at Naughty Dog
  • Nolan North, actor
  • Richard McGonagle, actor
  • Troy Baker, actor
  • Laura Bailey, actor

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/11/25/playstation-experience-join-neil-druckmann-and-the-cast-of-uncharted-4/

Laura Bailey being in the game is new info as far as I'm aware.

BraLoD said:
Dammit didn't knew Sony were selling bitches! I thought that number were for consoles!

What?

BraLoD said:
Dammit didn't knew Sony were selling bitches! I thought that number were for consoles!

You obviously could see that coma that is dividing each other as seprate entity.

Around the Network

I feel like it's impossible to have the TV on for more than an hour without seeing the PlayStation logo at least once, PS4 ads are absolutely on every channel here in the Netherlands.

Why do some people refuse to use logic and don't even try to have a discussion?

Justaguy to much in microsoft:

"1.No, only deals Microsoft makes are bad. 2.Anything sony does is to be celebrated, and is great. I find it funny that this 3.game selling bad is being celebrated by Sony fans, and saying that deals like this need to stop, but 4.sony paying for deals left and right is totally fine.... 5.love the double standards."

Me:
"1. Can you name those deals microsoft made which were considered bad by gamers?
2. So the order was great? and sony getting all the flack for a sparse line up this year (what they even said themselves) all were great?
3. Can you show me 5 comments here on vgchartz from sony fans celebrating that the game is selling bad?
4. Can you tell me at least 10 of these deals? If sony is doing it left and right in your opinion.
5. You really shoudn't love these double standards? How can you complain about them and still love them on the other site (that's one hell of a double standard)"

His response:
"Boy, have to much brand loyalty all the way to my toes! help me!, you have to save, it's escalating to a whole new level! AAhg. Thanks for coming here trying to rescue me but don't laugh at me."

ok that wasn't his response but his original response is even worse^^
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/110425/justagamer/

poklane said:
I feel like it's impossible to have the TV on for more than an hour without seeing the PlayStation logo at least once, PS4 ads are absolutely on every channel here in the Netherlands.

Is Black Friday big there too?

BraLoD said:
poklane said:

Meanwhile I feel lucky when I actually see an ad about videogames here, at all.

Netherlands > Brazil

I find it pretty fun and weird that Sony is spamming ads in a market they dominate while the only Xbox logo you'll see on TV here is in ads for games they have marketing deals with such as Fallout 4. Honestly can't remember the last time I saw a proper Xbox ad on TV. Sony would be way smarter to spend those funds on marketing in other markets, what they're doing here seems like a waste of money and time IMO.