By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
gooch_destroyer said:
it's my b-day

Happy birthday Googh!

Around the Network

ItsHappening.gif?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=185926673

BraLoD said:
There was a very teasing thing on a image we got before PSX last year.
Ovet a trash can there was a drawing of crash a arrow pointing up coming from him and going to a yellow sign that really is like SCE logo.

It would be lovely to have Cradh back, Activision don't do shit about it, Sony would love yo have it back...
justdoit.gif

That's from a PS4 launch ad, at 0:48 in this video

Happy b day googh

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BraLoD said:
SnakeDrake said:
Happy b day googh

Notice everybody is calling him Googh now :D

But you are late, not his b-day anymore xP

I think they're more used to calling him googh now.

Awe don't blame me I was a sleep while you guys were partying :'(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

it would be nice seeing crash return, but i really wouldnt care much for an announcement.

I've never played any Star Wars game before, should I buy Battlefront? I love shooters like Borderlands, Destiny (the only ones I actually played lol)

but the lack of single player campaign and the metascore kinda turned me off

lonerism said:
I never played any Star Wars game before, should I buy Battlefront? I love shooters like Borderlands, Destiny (the only ones I actually played lol)

but the lack of single player campaign and the metascore kinda turned me off

well here is the thing. im not a fan of starwars in general, i didnt like the movies i watched and i am not interested in it. however, the game looked good and i played the beta. from what i played, its a pretty great game. its more team based and objective based than your regular CoD or Destiny online. the gameplay is fun, the maps are big and the general feel of the game is pretty fun.

however, apperantly content is low, for example walker assault, the big team mode. just has 4 maps to play it in. there is supposed to be some free maps coming in december, but how much i dont know. 

after playing the beta, i am very surprised the game it at a 74 meta. as gameplay, graphics, maps, sound is all fantastic. maybe it has something to do with the little content. 

personally, i am getting it but a year later, when they come out with some sort of GOTY edition with all the DLC included, and i know im gonna love it. 

Hopefully the PSX hype doesn't get as ridiculous as last year.

celador said:
Hopefully the PSX hype doesn't get as ridiculous as last year.

i have a feeling it will be the weakest show from sony this year. (excluding TGS im not into japanese games and dont know how to rate them)

E3 was bonkers. 

1- Horizon

2- Dreams

3- The Last Gaurdian.

4- Shenmue 3

5- FF7 Remake

6- Final Fantasy world

7- Rigs

8- Uncharted 4 gameplay which was INSANE.

9- Firewatch announced

10- Hitman announced

Paris Game Week was Great

1- Takken for PS4 + VR support

2- Boundless announced

3- No Mans Sky June release date

4- Matterfall announced (though with just a CGI trailer)

5- Horizon: demo played in a different way. not a big new announcement, but was still kewl.

6- Bloodborne the old hunters release date

7- Dirveclub Bikes announced and released immediatly. 

8- Gravity Rush first Gameplay

9- Uncharted 4 Multiplayer

10- Robinson The Journey announced to be PS VR exclusive

11- Until Dawn rush of blood for PS VR

12- Gran Turismo Sport announced

13- WIld - First gameplay

14- Detroit: Become human announced. 

i personally dont see how they can top that at PSX. 

im thinking we will see

1- Destiny 2 announced

2- TLG new gameplay or trailer, with release date or release window

3- Uncharted 4 story trailer, revealing the villian and new location

4- GT sport. maybe release window if its 2016

5- PS VR release date and price

6- street fighter, ratchet and clank, No Mans Sky and all that.

7- new starwars maps trailers or something like that.

8- and one first or second party AAA announcement like Sony Bends game, that rumored JRPG or Level 5's RPG. 

9- Farcry Primial Gameplay ( the game is coming out in Feb, they better fucking show us some gameplay)

10- some indie and smaller type games like Rime or shadow of the beast announced.