By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

So since we're back at talking about Verendus today, he said that we'll get 3 more major WWS announcements this year, any guesses?

The first 4 major announcements to him were TLG, Horizon, Dreams and Gravity Rush 2.

I guess that the easiest choices would be GT7, GoW4 and Bends game. But there's also Sucker Punch and were does that freaking Japan Studio JRPG fit in?

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

So since we're back at talking about Verendus today, he said that we'll get 3 more major WWS announcements this year, any guesses?

The first 4 major announcements to him were TJG, Horizon, Dreams and Gravity Rush 2.

I guess that the easiest choices would be GT7, GoW4 and Bends game. But there's also Sucker Punch and were does that freaking Japan Studio JRPG fit in?

Sony Bend's game seems all but confirmed to be shown at some point this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see the next GOW at PSX and I'm not sure about the third one. Maybe Sucker Punch's game since it was in a playable state as of E3 2015.

Quantic Dream's game doesn't count right? Because I expect we'll see that game at PGW.

TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:

The first 4 major announcements to him were TJG, Horizon, Dreams and Gravity Rush 2.

Sony Bend's game seems all but confirmed to be shown at some point this year. I wouldn't be surprised to see the next GOW at PSX and I'm not sure about the third one. Maybe Sucker Punch's game since it was in a playable state as of E3 2015.

Quantic Dream's game doesn't count right? Because I expect we'll see that game at PGW.

Nah, Quantic Dream doesn't count. Also I'm not sure how much this being in a playable state actually means for a games completion status. Don't devs usually make playable vertical slices of their games pretty early on? I mean it's not like nobody isable to play a game that's being develpoed until 3 months before release or so.

DerNebel said:

link?

DerNebel said:

Bend, Sucker Punch and Japan Studio JRPG (2 at PGW, 1 at PSX)

GT7 and GOW4 will be only at next year's E3

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
What's that black bar?

That's just the caption from whoever in the community captured the screenshot and shared it.

gooch_destroyer said:
DerNebel said:

The first 4 major announcements to him were TLG, Horizon, Dreams and Gravity Rush 2.

link?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=179583862&postcount=271

Roronaa_chan said:
DerNebel said:

Bend, Sucker Punch and Japan Studio JRPG (2 at PGW, 1 at PSX)

GT7 and GOW4 will be only at next year's E3

Eh, I really don't see GT7 waiting this long to be revealed, GOW is possible, I can't see that game coming before 2017 anyway.

http://personacentral.com/excerpt-of-famitsus-latest-persona-5-interview-with-katsura-hashino/

Apparently Persona 5 is "complete for the most part" and they are now increasing the quality and balance as well as tweaking a couple other things.

Why does something like that take until next summer D:

DerNebel said:

http://personacentral.com/excerpt-of-famitsus-latest-persona-5-interview-with-katsura-hashino/

Apparently Persona 5 is "complete for the most part" and they are now increasing the quality and balance as well as tweaking a couple other things.

Why does something like that take until next summer D:

Maybe we'll be lucky and it'll get a worldwide release date. That's the only legitimate explanation I can think of at the moment.