By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
DerNebel said:
Roronaa_chan said:
DerNebel said:

Fake? The font and a few other things don't look like they look on my PS4, subtle differences. Though that could be from a FW change too. Or I'm imagining them.

Fake leaker would probably use a more popular game to draw attention..or maybe that's what they wanted you to think

Just found it on reddit and didn't look into it more, considering that it apparently has been deleted now I'd say it could be fake.

I don't know ,man

But :http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527460

Around the Network

I think trophies for PS2 classics are a HUGE addition. If they add them to PS1 classics as well I will have extra motivation to finish my retro backlog. TBH if they had a trophy for finding all the colored gems in Crash Bandicoot 2 I might finally get that red one on Snow Go!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:
I think trophies for PS2 classics are a HUGE addition. If they add them to PS1 classics as well I will have extra motivation to finish my retro backlog. TBH if they had a trophy for finding all the colored gems in Crash Bandicoot 2 I might finally get that red one on Snow Go!

I don't care too much about trophies.

Until I can platinum LoD, I mean, then I would.

So yeah, PS1/PS2 trophy support would be huge, at least to me.

The thing is, I have already 100%- completed a lot of my older games. Spyro, Twisted Metal 2, THPS2, Crash 2 (so close) etc; imagine getting to do it again with trophies! I love the idea

#1 Amb-ass-ador

BraLoD said:
ReimTime said:

The thing is, I have already 100%- completed a lot of my older games. Spyro, Twisted Metal 2, THPS2, Crash 2 (so close) etc; imagine getting to do it again with trophies! I love the idea

I've 100% the whole Crash trilogy back in the day (doubt I still have the save files), but having a reason to go back and do it again would be lovely.

Getting the white aggro into SotC was already swag, having a trophy by doing that would be lovely.
Oh oh, and grabbing the eagle and flying all over it <3

We need old games trophy support!

And Oblivion is still sitting there with no trophies to the PS3...

Hate to break it to you but SoTC HD has trophies

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Versus_Evil said:
Let's be friends [shameless thread plug]

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=208398

No. Go away.

@ BraLod: You're the first person I know who wants games demastered

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

I want classic games to get trophies as well :( PSX, PS2, PSP and the couple outstanding PS3 games should all get them. I think sales of classic games would skyrocket after that ;)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I wish the whole deal with Classics on PS4 would be confirmed or deconfirmed already. The Star Wars games, the trademarked games and now this.

poklane said:
I wish the whole deal with Classics on PS4 would be confirmed or deconfirmed already. The Star Wars games, the trademarked games and now this.

Right? I'm guessing it will probably be a PGW megaton announcement alongside a pricecut, or perhaps they'll save it for PSX, although like I've told other people, saving any announcement that could increase holiday sales this year for after Black Friday is an awful, awful idea, especially as it becomes an even more substantial shopping day even in other places.

LuckyTrouble said:
poklane said:

Right? I'm guessing it will probably be a PGW megaton announcement alongside a pricecut, or perhaps they'll save it for PSX, although like I've told other people, saving any announcement that could increase holiday sales this year for after Black Friday is an awful, awful idea, especially as it becomes an even more substantial shopping day even in other places.

If the Star Wars games are indeed Classics than we should know before November 17th, so it has to be PGW then.

poklane said:

You're right.
They might as well say something.