By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
tiffac said:

PS Nation. I have a question, I'm close to getting a PS4 in a few days. (Barring any unexpected financial disasters).

Now I know the PS4 is region free (duh!) but what if I have 2 PSN accounts. US & Hong Kong for example.

And I got a DLC content (costume, maps, items etc...) on my Hong Kong account will it show up if I played the game on my US account?

Kinda like what is possible on the PS3.

Thanks in advance for the assist. :)

in order for the DLC to work it must be from the same region as the game its self, whether physical or digital. i fairly certain the DLC will show up on other accounts too. (if DLC and game are the same region)

Around the Network
tiffac said:

Guys, I just got my PS4. Is there really no way to pause a download? I'm worried if I turn it off when a download is happening it may corrupt the file. Also, the media player sux its so strict with the video formats lol

you need to update the system software, doing so will give the option to pause and resume downloads. 

celador said:

Next week could be pretty good for PS news. Shipments for the last quarter and maybe a new Dragon Quest announcement.

What ballpark you guys expecting for the shipments? 

around 2m

BraLoD said:
bananaking21 said:

around 2m

PS4 only, right?

Even so it should be above that, hoping for at least 2.5M to the PS4.

yup PS4 only. 

it did around 750k in USAand 200K in japan. with EU and rest of the world i can see that number going up to around 2m~ or so sold. which would result in 2 million shipped.

how much did it to same quarter last year? 

bananaking21 said:
BraLoD said:

PS4 only, right?

Even so it should be above that, hoping for at least 2.5M to the PS4.

yup PS4 only. 

it did around 750k in USAand 200K in japan. with EU and rest of the world i can see that number going up to around 2m~ or so sold. which would result in 2 million shipped.

2.7 million.

2 million would be an extremely sharp decline.

Edit: Oh and if I see this right then the PS4 sold less in the US and Japan in the same quarter last year.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
DerNebel said:

2.7 million.

2.7 is way more than I recalled it

Well that's what it is. ;)

DerNebel said:
bananaking21 said:

yup PS4 only. 

2.7 million.

Edit: Oh and if I see this right then the PS4 sold less in the US and Japan in the same quarter last year.

they were still catching up on shipments last year though. april was when shipment shortages ended. 

Remember. PSN summer sale starts Wednesday. At least for EU, dunno if US is doing it.

Versus_Evil said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Remember. PSN summer sale starts Wednesday. At least for EU, dunno if US is doing it.

Any idea what's included??

There's no way to know until it starts. It lasts 4 weeks and each week there are new deals.

I don't know why but I always make friends with random Mexican girls and then we kick ass in MP XD

This is also a public challenge for anyone to "come at me bro"

#1 Amb-ass-ador