By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
Slade6alpha said:
bananaking21 said:

yes it is. and project morpheus is a "first half 2016" release. so probably between march and june. so of course there will be a decent amount of games lined up for Project Morpheus's launch as well. to say the first half of 2016 is packed for Sony is understating it. games being delayed and a lot of stuff already planned for it. and this is before E3 still. 

Very true! Hopefully this doesn't happen, but there are also games that should release this quarter, but may get delayed. Like Tearaway, and GoW 3, unless Sony confirmed those dates as well. 

Overall, Sony's in a good position games wise from now until at least mid 2016, and I'm sure we'll here from smaller games studios like ThatGameCompany and possibly No Man's Sky for a possible early 2016 date. 

yeah Sony has A LOT of games planned from here on out. Persona, Until dawn, ratchet, tearaway, no mans sky (timed), Uncharted, street fighter and more. i just hope they announce a western AAA game for this year, and then 2015 would be pretty strong IMO. im not really into japanese games so thats why i hope there is an AAA exclusive coming from them this year. 

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
bananaking21 said:
so what are the chances that both Uncharted and Street Fighter are released in march? both have a different audience but you dont want to big exclusives in the same month. maybe one will be delayed to april? or one will come late February?

February: Uncharted

March: SFV

April: R&C

That is if we go by the fiscal year thing we heard from Sony, a while back. Personally, I think U4 will be out in May, missing that window.

i really hope that UC4 isnt delayed again. they said spring 2014, then andrew house mentioned that is was gonna be in their FY 2015. so thats the last two weeks of march. unless they bump it up to feb, which i dont see happening, because the whole point of the delay is to give it more time. 

it will explode in a few days BraLoD... along with our minds XD can't believe how awesome this E3 is looking

I'm totally staying up to watch sony's conference and I believe I won't regret it =P

I'll be riding in a semi across the country :/ so I'm gonna drive as quick as I can to make the conference

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Honestly they could probably just have SFV early March and Uncharted 4 late March. The audiences are completely different and I think that'll be enough time to spread out their releases if both are determined to release March 2016.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
rutea7 said:
it will explode in a few days BraLoD... along with our minds XD can't believe how awesome this E3 is looking

I'm totally staying up to watch sony's conference and I believe I won't regret it =P

People are afraid of beimg disappointed again, but ot's more than time to let the hype take over

And of course, even if's 4 hours long I'll be there watching xD

I'm not afraid of being disappointed again, I'm more hyped for E3 than I can really imagine ever being, it'll be an awesome show.

BraLoD said:
I've been seeing you and banana-boy talking a lot here, but there is too much people still timid or afraid of being hyped.

The hype is there for us, I'm also hyped as fuck, if that JRPG 1 is LoD and it comes together with TLG I don't even know what I would do.

I would probably wake up 'cause it couldn't be real life xP

I think this has more to do with a lot of PS guys on this site just not using this thread, compare that to the Xbox Empire or whatever it's called, where essentially every Xbox fan on this site goes to very regularly, it's a difference of night and day.

The hype is still there imo.

In other news, DC's PS+ version is now in the "final stages" of development, whatever that's supposed to mean. :D

DerNebel said:

I think this has more to do with a lot of PS guys on this site just not using this thread, compare that to the Xbox Empire or whatever it's called, where essentially every Xbox fan on this site goes to very regularly, it's a difference of night and day.

In other news, DC's PS+ version is now in the "final stages" of development, whatever that's supposed to mean. :D

I'd rather just have the full game added to a month PS+ after this long.

BraLoD said:
This thread is too dead to a thread of the nation that'll have the biggest meltdown ever in 4 days.

Where is the damn hype guys?

Googh, do something!

im really hyped, though i am scared Sony will show too much japanese games on the expense of Western games. its simple, i dont like japanse styled games, so i am not interested in them. i really hope there is a very strong focus on western games this E3 from sony, from both first and third party. 

TheGoldenBoy said:
DerNebel said:

I'd rather just have the full game added to a month PS+ after this long.

yeah seems like bullshit giving us the PS+ edition instead of the full game. guess they want people to upgrade to the full edition of trying it. sigh...

PS+ games are starting to get better though, i hope they start adding more AAA games... i wouldnt mind watch dogs being given away