By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84
SWORDF1SH said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Ali_16x said:
Umm guys....
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166729127&postcount=13114
Itshappening.gif

This gonna be good.

TLG PS4 E3 CONFIRMED! But seriously still going to only put this down as a maybe.

Yeah. It's a maybe. 

I gotta wonder though, will this do well?

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
SWORDF1SH said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Ali_16x said:
Umm guys....
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166729127&postcount=13114
Itshappening.gif

This gonna be good.

TLG PS4 E3 CONFIRMED! But seriously still going to only put this down as a maybe.

Yeah. It's a maybe. 

10 million seller guaranteed. :D

gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah. It's a maybe. 

Sales? It will probably do alright but nothing spectacular. 1M - 2M

Scores? probably around 90. It will get extra points for story and being unique.

I wonder if (since Sony won't have a huge presence at Gamescom this year), they allowed the Uncharted Collection to leak early to dedicate more time to other things?

One can only hope...

SWORDF1SH said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah. It's a maybe. 

Scores? probably around 90. It will get extra points for story and being unique.

And it will have tons of points deducted for just not being able to meet the expectations built up in the last 6 years.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
SWORDF1SH said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah. It's a maybe. 

And it will have tons of points deducted for just not being able to meet the expectations built up in the last 6 years.

And not being a AAA cookie-cutter of a game.

gooch_destroyer said:
DerNebel said:
SWORDF1SH said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah. It's a maybe. 

You could be right but that's not always the case. As long as the gameplay isn't dated and clunky, long enough single player to make up for the probable lack of MP, good story and accessible enough for the average reviewer, it should get good reviews and props for standard out from the crowd. My only worry is gameplay and hopefully it's eveolved enough from ICO.

Today I got mafia 2, triple pack (sleeping dogs, just cause 2 and tomb raider) and splinter cell anthology for PS3. Lol. Now I need to purchase PS3 again.

SWORDF1SH said:
gooch_destroyer said:

You could be right but that's not always the case. As long as the gameplay isn't dated and clunky, long enough single player to make up for the probable lack of MP, good story and accessible enough for the average reviewer, it should get good reviews and props for standard out from the crowd. My only worry is gameplay and hopefully it's eveolved enough from ICO.

Yeah. I just hope we don't get a lot of  "I don't get it" or "this too hard" comments either.

gooch_destroyer said:
SWORDF1SH said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah. I just hope we don't get a lot of  "I don't get it" or "this too hard" comments either.

We'll probably get them.