By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS Community Reborn!!!-An outbreak?! PSX has a date!!!

What did you think about Sony's Pre-TGS Conference?

It was nice 10 11.90%

Nothing that really caught my attention tbh 25 29.76%

It was awesome! 8 9.52%

Not Bad 7 8.33%

I didn't like it 11 13.10%

It was okay 10 11.90%

Needed more LoD! 4 4.76%

Decent 2 2.38%

Other 7 8.33%

Total:84

What if we get a GT game this year and its called Gran Turismo: The Dodge Challenger Colllection and comes with remastered GT5 & 6.

I kid, I kid.

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:

What if we get a GT game this year and its called Gran Turismo: The Nissan GT-R Colllection and comes with remastered GT5 & 6.

I kid, I kid.

FTFY. lol

Even as a vita fan who will most likely be ignored again I'm hyped as fk for this E3. Uncharted gameplay + Bathesda and SE = win

That said Pre E3 days have been pretty damn awesome for vita fans too. Especially thanks to Based XSeed

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Why Nolan North is so awesome XD

#1 Amb-ass-ador

So I need some help... my ps4 won't upload any videos to youtube. I don't know why it won't upload, but I am on the verge of breaking this console.

Has anyone encountered this problem? Please help.

Around the Network

Good to see atleast Resistance has a fanbase here :D

Episode Duscae Vers 2.0 Trailer. Looking good!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Not so interested in the UC collection but would love an R&C one especially with the delay :s.

GamechaserBE said:
Not so interested in the UC collection but would love an R&C one especially with the delay :s.

There is one on PS3.

I hate that sony wasn't smart enough to make it easier to delete upload notifications. We should've been able to delete them all at once. They should have made it like regular notifications.

If anyone ever has this problem, erase your upload notifications. Apparently, if you have too many notifications it won't let you upload anything. How stupid does that sound?