By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ: Hyrule Collection for Wii slated Nov '08 release

Generic Username 01 said:
This is pretty funny considering he did this exact same prank before and fooled everyone. Does no-one remember things?

LOL I thought someone actually bumped the old thread until you said that, and caused me to look at the date of his post.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I'm pretty sure this IS that old thread...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Looks like Generic Username is the april fool this time around :P

I did modify things a bit, like boosting th3 price a tad and changing my link to reference some odd german site or something, so it takes you to a real page, but good luck finding it in the links.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Not this thread again...

lol reminds me of the fake baldur's gate II article I whipped up

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

Almost got me... until I saw the part in gray.

The controls are NBD, because (and yes, I'm already doing this):

Project 64 emulator +
Bluetooth adapter($30) +
script from WiiLi.org(free) +
Wiimote/nunchuk =

OoT + MM w/ TP controls!!!

Grey Acumen said:

Looks like Generic Username is the april fool this time around :P

I did modify things a bit, like boosting th3 price a tad and changing my link to reference some odd german site or something, so it takes you to a real page, but good luck finding it in the links.

I haven't fogive you... :P

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Yep. I got fooled. I read you talking about re-posting it and assumed this was a re-post.

Little did I know there were mind games inside the mind games.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?

thats why i hate Grey Acumen and deleted him from my friend list...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Really? I added him. I like jokes, and I like reading the whole post before I reply.

Aurally examine my music!

Wear gaudy colours or avoid display. It's all the same.

Be warned, I will use walls of polysyllables and complex clauses as a defence against lucid argument.

Wand to read a creepy thread?