By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ: Hyrule Collection for Wii slated Nov '08 release

ow... stop that...

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

ok........

Shadow)OS said:
Someone has to start wailing the ban hammer around here and soon.

These things:

A) Waste people's time who don't realize this is fake and actually read the whole thing

and

B) Get people's hopes waaaaay up and make them take a 30 story fall onto pavement.

I fell for this too, and am mildly upset but isn't a ban a bit extreme?

No! He should be banned for like.....5 minutes!

I would so buy that.

I got Ocarina on VC, but it's hard to play once you've played TP with Wii controls.

It's almost pathetic how hooked I am on that wiimote.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I thought it was odd from the start since Majora's Mask takes place in Termina...pretty much Hyrule...but still...calling it the Hyrule Collection would be odd.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I noticed that too, Ben.

I hate you.... I really hate you...I'm going to cry now, and I don't blame WiiFit, I blame you...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

This was really cruel! Playing the N64 Zeldas in widescreen would be so nice. T_T

On another note though, I wonder if Nintendo ever will take to the Square/Enix approach and release updated versions of some of thier classics rather than just VC/handheld ports. Seems like a surefire way to print money.

Ban the f*cker.

Seriously. DON'T. DO. THAT. You're just asking for flaming and people coming to your house to personally kill you.

Please... Ban him for dashing my dreams... -_-

The BuShA owns all!