By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Hey ioi...can you add pages for comments in your profile please? :-)

Yes please I was going to make a thread about this, especially after I figured out I couldn't look at the girl on Fazz's profile. ;P

Around the Network

Good point. I don't want to keep deleting other comments just to not lose MontanaHatchet giving positive feedback of my games. Its the comment I'm proudest of. :)

^Lol, and yes, finally I surpased the 10 limit....

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

yeah that would be nice
I forgot, who was the first person who posted on my wall???

My first one was from Kirby since I basically implied in a thread that I was hoping for a first comment. I'll always remember his act of kindness.

Around the Network

My first one was from Soriku ^^''..

And yes I want to see all my comments too.

I would love this feature also.

What does it matter? They're probably stuff you've already seen before. I'm sure ioi has better things to do than make a page for comments (The game data base can use some work).

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I don´t really need it since i don´t get that much attention to my wall but i concur that it´s needed and it would be very unsatisfying to delete posts on the wall just to keep the ones you like the most.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

People post on my wall too much, so often, I'll miss a few if I don't check it regularly.

It probably won't matter to most people, but for people like me with almost 300 comments, it'd be nice to be able to see them all.