By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo @ E3 Thread! E3 Is Over For Another Year...But We Will Always Have The Memories!

Also, lots and lots of unannounced titles coming our way from all over...this should be a great E3 for everyone, folks.

1 DAY TO GO!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Well, I hope it's more than 30 min long. No, scrap that. They better do something longer than that, or else

RAAAAAAGEEEEEE!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Don't worry JEMC, even if it's only 30mins they always have the Treehouse stuff =P

With the 4 extra half hour streams and the 2 dev round tables that could be smash, and 5 new games dealt with with 30 sec trailers and a "find out more at Xoclock".

Although I think I saw something about an after show? so it could be 45 minutes, followed by a half hour after show.

Plus I think twitch had it down as an hour and I'm certain I saw hour and half somewhere else.

ktay95 said:
Don't worry JEMC, even if it's only 30mins they always have the Treehouse stuff =P

But that won't be enough...

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
ktay95 said:

It's hard JEMC, but it's still just a rumour! Don't be downtrodden about it just yet.

Just B.E.L.I.E.V.E

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

fast 30 minutes of announcements beats two hours of graphs and sports jackets from others oponents.

I can't wait!

Conegamer said:
JEMC said:
ktay95 said:

It's hard JEMC, but it's still just a rumour! Don't be downtrodden about it just yet.

Just B.E.L.I.E.V.E

But don't you understand?

I WANT MORE!

JEMC what happened? Sudden Simpsons urge?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988