By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo @ E3 Thread! E3 Is Over For Another Year...But We Will Always Have The Memories!

Ummm.... Ummmm.... Was that the Majoras Mask moon? And did that thing just hit the dragon..? WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS FUCKING EPIC

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Can anyone explain the attraction of the Warriors games? They still seem so...boring.

I really don't know. The strategic elements are interesting I guess but the combat looks a bit...meh. If it weren't for the Zelda theme I wouldn't care one bit about this game.

Hyrulean? I thought the word was Hylian?

Should I feel bad for being more attracted to Hyrule Warriors than Zelda U? Maybe it's because I've never really played a Zelda...

Hmm... That character select screen had an awful lot of "?" slots.

If Ganondorf is playable, this sort of overpowered fighting style would actually make sense. I might suddenly be interested in this game if he's in there.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
noname2200 said:
Can anyone explain the attraction of the Warriors games? They still seem so...boring.

I really don't know. The strategic elements are interesting I guess but the combat looks a bit...meh. If it weren't for the Zelda theme I wouldn't care one bit about this game.

You guys really don't see the appeal in mauling through hundreds of enemys effortlessly?

Surprised they went for Link not Zelda.

But, eh. Looks as you'd expect.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Hmm... That character select screen had an awful lot of "?" slots.

If Ganondorf is playable, this sort of overpowered fighting style would actually make sense. I might suddenly be interested in this game if he's in there.

Ganon seems to be the main villan. They showed his eyes in that trailer of the game.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

AlphaCielago said:

Are you still going to buy a used Wii U and a used Bayonetta 2 copy?

That is still undecided

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Ganon seems to be the main villan. They showed his eyes in that trailer of the game.

Well, does Dynasty Warriors have a history of letting you control the "evil" teams?