By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - I just watched the first Thor movie for the first time and is it pretty dumb?

Cheebee said:
I actually (literally) fell asleep during the 2nd movie. Never saw the ending.

I bought it digitally and couldn't finish it.  I got to where Padme Amidala slaps Thor and...I don't know what happens next.  I barely remermber what happened before.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Cheebee said:

I bought it digitally and couldn't finish it.  I got to where Padme Amidala slaps Thor and...I don't know what happens next.  I barely remermber what happened before.

Don't remember that. I saw quite a bit of it I think, but I honestly can't remember what the movie was about, even though it was only about a month or so ago. Last bit I remember, I think a bunch of people were in a flying car chase out of Valhalla. Or whatever that city/planet's called. There weren't even any lightsabers.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
d21lewis said:
Cheebee said:

Don't remember that. I saw quite a bit of it I think, but I honestly can't remember what the movie was about, even though it was only about a month or so ago. Last bit I remember, I think a bunch of people were in a flying car chase out of Valhalla. Or whatever that city/planet's called. There weren't even any lightsabers.

Lol!  Couldn't remember Jane Foster's name for a sec. But yeah, I think she was pissed because he came back and saved the world in Avengers and didn't invite her to be in the movie or something.  It was when Thor just returned.