By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do Wii U Owners Not Buy 3rd Party Games?

Tagged games:

joel1989 said:

yea batman is in a higher leauge. not even nintendo fans are buying tropiical freeze.

If sales = quality, then Angry Birds is the best game ever made.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
joel1989 said:

yea batman is in a higher leauge. not even nintendo fans are buying tropiical freeze.

But angry birds is free, everyone has downloaded it at least once.  I agree with you, angry birds isn't the best example though

curl-6 said:
joel1989 said:

actually sales is the best way to judge quality, better then opinions. that's not to say a game that doesn't sell well is not a great game, but it does tell you that the majority really like this product, enough to shell there hard earned money for it, especially if its a 50-60$ game.

joel1989 said:
curl-6 said:
joel1989 said:

actually sales is the best way to judge quality, better then opinions. that's not to say a game that doesn't sell well is not a great game, but it does tell you that the majority really like this product, enough to shell there hard earned money for it.

hm... so transformers 3 is a better film than Pulp Fiction. 

generic-user-1 said:
joel1989 said:
curl-6 said:
joel1989 said:

actually sales is the best way to judge quality, better then opinions. that's not to say a game that doesn't sell well is not a great game, but it does tell you that the majority really like this product, enough to shell there hard earned money for it.

i think were talking about games here, not movies.

Around the Network
joel1989 said:
curl-6 said:
joel1989 said:

actually sales is the best way to judge quality, better then opinions. that's not to say a game that doesn't sell well is not a great game, but it does tell you that the majority really like this product, enough to shell there hard earned money for it, especially if its a 50-60$ game.

So Wii Play is better than Batman Arkham City? The Last of Us? Uncharted? 

Okay, whatever floats your boat...

joel1989 said:
generic-user-1 said:
joel1989 said:
curl-6 said:
joel1989 said:

i think were talking about games here, not movies.

so its just a games thing? does that mean wii sports is the best game ever?

Sales = Quality? Crap. I've been playing bad games this whole time. I thought I was having fun, but I was clearly mistaken. If only I read this thread earlier.

Anyways, I buy games that that I wanna play. Nothing more, nothing less.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

curl-6 said:
joel1989 said:
curl-6 said:
joel1989 said:

So Wii Play is better than Batman Arkham City? The Last of Us? Uncharted? 

Okay, whatever floats your boat...

well i said sales =quality, not that it makes a game better then the other.the best way to see if the product is real quality, is looking at the way the sequel sales, if sales stay consistent or go higher, it means people really loved this product. for instants COD franshise people love the game, they have a blast playing online and buy the sequel, day one, even it's not my thing, i can see the product is quality that people enjoy. my main point is if a game is selling 4-20 million copies, its usually of very high quality.

joel1989 said:

well i said sales =quality, not that it makes a game better then the other.the best way to see if the product is real quality, is looking at the way the sequel sales, if sales stay consistent or go higher, it means people really loved this product. for instants COD franshise people love the game, they have a blast playing online and buy the sequel, day one, even it's not my thing, i can see the product is quality that people enjoy. my main point is if a game is selling 4-6 million copies, its usually of very high quality.

That's contradicting yourself somewhat. What is quality if not a measure of what is "better"?