By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tons of Indies Announced to PS4 (13), Vita (2) and PS3 (1)

michael_stutzer said:
Apotheon looks wonderful. Damn it is only for PS4.

Exactly what was about to say. Hoping for a vita port.

Around the Network
okr said:
michael_stutzer said:

Like most, if not all games on this list, it's not only on PS platforms.

If you preorder Apotheon on Steam, you get a copy of the developer's last game Capsized for free: http://www.apotheongame.com/#preorderanchor

Thanks. Actually I want a Vita version since I only have time for it these days but this game looks so good I'll probably get it for Steam instead.

naruball said:
michael_stutzer said:

Most of the comments in the blog ask for a Vita version so hopefully they are taking notes. I may send an email for a Vita version.

My thread voicing my concerns from 3 months ago.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=178811&page=1

So far, SONY has been good at picking what comes on the console and I'm sure these are all quality games in their own right. But still....

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Chasm looks fantastic!

Around the Network

Nidhogg and chasm look great

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

michael_stutzer said:
naruball said:
michael_stutzer said:

Most of the comments in the blog ask for a Vita version so hopefully they are taking notes. I may send an email for a Vita version.

Also try Shahid Ahmad twitter =)

adriane23 said:

So far, SONY has been good at picking what comes on the console and I'm sure these are all quality games in their own right. But still....

Just read the OP of your thread and though I see where you're coming from, you need to realize that what you consider as trash, others might find fun and enjoyable. For me the game Wii Play is one of the worst games that has been released. Very little content and by no means worth the 40 euro I paid for. My sister on the other hand loved it and thought it was a great game. No matter how bad a game is, you can't/shouldn't call it trash, in my opinion, because it still might have an audience. I don't see anything wrong with more games on ps4, unless they take the spotlight from games that probably deserve more attention from Sony.

naruball said:
adriane23 said:

Just read the OP of your thread and though I see where you're coming from, you need to realize that what you consider as trash, others might find fun and enjoyable. For me the game Wii Play is one of the worst games that has been released. Very little content and by no means worth the 40 euro I paid for. My sister on the other hand loved it and thought it was a great game. No matter how bad a game is, you can't/shouldn't call it trash, in my opinion, because it still might have an audience. I don't see anything wrong with more games on ps4, unless they take the spotlight from games that probably deserve more attention from Sony.

Yeah.....I'm gonna go ahead and dismiss everything you said.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

It is kind of sad seeing a bunch of indie games already shipping on other platforms being the show case of a brand new $400 console.

So people are buying PS4 in droves only to play a bunch of games that have been out on PC for many years in some cases. Most people have a PC in their homes... Take it out... Download Steam, and you can play the same games and more... PS: They are probably cheaper on Steam as well.