By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warframe is PS4's second most-downloaded app (> 2 million); more free-to-play planned

walsufnir said:
Sad gamers have to play the bad Warframe because PS4 has no games...
Ok, before anyone is thinking I am serious - I am not. Still wondering why people download it, the game doesn't seem to be that good according to reviews.

I don't know... maybe because the updates? The reviewed game is way different from the game played at launch or in PC in 2013... even some criticity about Melee was fixed in the last update with Melee 2.0 (Update 13 only in PC yet).

My personal reviews is a solid 8/10.

Another thing that can make reviews not to get into the game is the lack of tutorials and confuse menus... you need to knows what to do if not you will only be dead, dead and dead... you need to learn how to use mods because it is the only way to get strong... change the Warframe or new weapons won't make difference if you not learn how to increase its powers with mods.

So I have to use a lot the tutorials in the internet to learn how to play it... and there is one mission at the begining of the games called Earth - Europe that is almost impossible to be beat by novices without help of anybody more experience and strong... I needed over 100 times to beat it and just because some old and strong players helped me.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
walsufnir said:
Sad gamers have to play the bad Warframe because PS4 has no games...
Ok, before anyone is thinking I am serious - I am not. Still wondering why people download it, the game doesn't seem to be that good according to reviews.

I don't know... maybe because the updates? The reviewed game is way different from the game played at launch or in PC in 2013... even some criticity about Melee was fixed in the last update with Melee 2.0 (Update 13 only in PC yet).

My personal reviews is a solid 8/10.

Another thing that can make reviews not to get into the game is the lack of tutorials and confuse menus... you need to knows what to do if not you will only be dead, dead and dead... you need to learn how to use mods because it is the only way to get strong... change the Warframe or new weapons won't make difference if you not learn how to increase its powers with mods.

So I have to use a lot the tutorials in the internet to learn how to play it... and there is one mission at the begining of the games called Earth - Europe that is almost impossible to be beat by novices without help of anybody more experience and strong... I needed over 100 times to beat it and just because some old and strong players helped me.

That reminds me of one thing that is disturbing me - in my opinion review sites shoudl re-review a game if it got gameplay-chaning patches which solve some criticisms they before got.

I love Warframe!!!! still play it to this day!!! RHINO FTW