By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: 2014's Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1

Already got debunked.

Around the Network

MP will still be present day or slight future I'd think

I don't see the millions of current COD players wanting to use those weapons

I don't believe it.

No last-gen plus WiiU, 'fantasy' elements and alternate realities (really?) and set in WW1 while that picture featured a soldier definitely not dressed as a WW1 soldier. Nah, I'm not buying it.

Not that I wouldn't mind a CoD finally being set in an interesting era again of course. I never wanted them to go 'modern' in the first place and certainly not 'futuristic'.

I would really want a WWI setting, but that rumor seems to bit too detailed and worst of all, no Wii U, PS3, or XB360 release make me doubt it even more...

I'm surprised some many took this seriously. It doesn't really fall in line with what we know and some of the stuff read like a joke.

But if you are so willing to believe then, you should believe that the next Fallout is being developed by Zombies

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Alternate realities and fantasy elements? That is not the Call of Duty we all know and hate!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Yeah, this is bullshit lol.

Truly a shame that this is fake. For the first time in many years I was interested in a COD game. Especially the whole alternate reality/fantasy elements (Was thinking steampunk weaponry).

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

nvm wrong topic

Rumor: I don't care about some generic shooter game for filthy casuals.

Okay, that was a little harsh. I've also been interested in history, so a WWI shooter would be cool, i guess. But it doesn't sound like this is true.