By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: 2014's Call of Duty game is called Patriots, set during World War 1

WW1? Hmmm such primitive tech would be more strategic to use in combat.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Sweet. I look forward to reloading repeatedly whenever I'm ordered to "go over the top" and get cut down by machine-gun fire or maimed by a land mine. Perhaps spend a mission retching into a bucket due to dysentery.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

If true then I'm very interested.

Lol. Great to read all those comments. Back then WW1/2 shooters where the most loathed thing and COD4 was embraced as the holy grail. Now we're back to WW1.

The twist is though that all these patriots are actually sitting in the Animus.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well, I was seriously excited until I read that section about fantasy elements and alternate realities. Not sure what to make of that.

Around the Network

Sounds crap...if indeed famous bubble news is correct ;)

Seriously WW1 with fantasy elements...what.... sounds awful - but considering all the future stuff they already do, it wouldn't surprise me.

One thing I always think in these cases is that real life is way more interesting a situation than these poorly made up ideas with crap VO work.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Trench Warfare?

"Release crouch button. Press forward. Dead in 5 seconds. Game over. Lost Generation."

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

if it is infact for XB1, PS4 and PC only i expect massive sales for both PS4 and XB1 this holiday

It finally happend.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Lolll, I guess it kinda makes sense with the whole 3 year development cycle...

One company makes Future Cods
Second Company makes Modern Cods
Third Company makes Past Cods

And I am not gonna buy any of them!

You suppose to change your name because it was offensive to babies and they were going to grow with a general sadness inside after talking to you JIZZ beard_the_pirate =/

Also, I will not buy it either, and the the WWI had very archaic weapons and slow pace battles, with no clear enemy (like, whos is evil and who is good, this was very clear in WW2), not the best place to put a CofD in these days of screaming ADD teenagers dominating what gaming is...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.