By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, are you buying Child of Light? Why/why not?

Tagged games:

?

Yes 175 70.56%

No 73 29.44%

Total:248

downloading now, will get to play it in a few minutes.

Around the Network

I have both wii u and ps4 but gonna pick it up for ps4 due to the fact that I like the controller much more that wii u's.

Also as a rule I generally pick one platform for all multiplat games (last gen I got most/all multiplats on 360) and ps4 seems to be the best for multiplat this gen. wii u and x1 (when i pick one up) will be for exclusives only this round.

Rab said:

seen this little quote from the games director, should make some of the Wii U owners happy

"I think it is best suited for the Wii U because of the GamePad actually," he says. "We are using the touchscreen to control the second character, plus you can play in off-TV mode". says Plourde (Director)

Nice, I'll be probably buying it tomorrow.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Torn between getting it on PC or Wii U. I have some credit on my Eshop and I need another Co-Op game. I think I'll download it on the Wii U this week.

I'm downloading it right now!

Around the Network

I like what I've seen of it so yes, I'll get it.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:
Yeah. I think this weekend I'll do an eshop shopping spree and pick up Child or Light as well as Unepic. Both seem like quality titles.

Do not buy Unepic. You are better off by waiting for GBA Castlevania games.

I thought you liked it? Kinda the reason I was going to buy.

I need to read more reviews and then wait until tomorrow. Just picked up Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Wii U (new, sealed copy) for £5 with delivery, too.

RolStoppable said:
superchunk said:

I thought you liked it? Kinda the reason I was going to buy.

No, I gave it a score of 5.3. Not bad, but forgettable.

Sounds pretty unepic

Faust said:
exdeath said:

Digital, meh. Won't be in a hurry if it's not a physical print.

This type of game demands pretty cover art and manual if not a CE.

there is a retail version of this game for the ps3/ps4... well, kinda

thats the version ive bought

i have to add although the keyring looks good its not suitable for use as a key ring and the twisty thing on the bottom to turn light on is a silly way of doing it. ie u have to loosen battery placement to turn off and it feels as if the battery placement will fall off lol

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...