By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U owners, are you buying Child of Light? Why/why not?

Tagged games:

?

Yes 175 70.56%

No 73 29.44%

Total:248

Buying it but leaning towards buying it on the XBO.

Around the Network

I already did. Because I like RPG's and like Grandia battle system and like hand drawn visuals.

No, I don't buy digital games, period.

Maybe when I complete Golden Sun, I'm almost done with the game so I'll need something to play while I wait for May30th.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

spurgeonryan said:
like journey^ ?

Like this?

Around the Network
exdeath said:

Digital, meh. Won't be in a hurry if it's not a physical print.

This type of game demands pretty cover art and manual if not a CE.

Well said.

exdeath said:

there is a retail version of this game for the ps3/ps4... well, kinda

daredevil.shark said:
exdeath said:

Well said.

I will be all over this game if it was released on a disc, I will be willing to pay a few extra bucks, 25 U$ sound about right. Also I envy Japanese gamers for having a disc edition of NES Remix 1 + 2, that could close a gap between releases, fingers crossed on that one.

Yes, I already purchased it!

Why? Well, why not?

The game is good so far. The right stick can be used to move Igniculus but using the touchscreen is much easier. I am really enjoying the game so far.

Looking into it. It looks like an interesting game, but I may wait considering I have plenty of stuff on Wii U to finish first. I may also look into getting it on Xbox One instead, but still unsure.