By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Sterling for president!

Tagged games:

I know, it sounds like a real longshot what with him being in the national doghouse right now and all. But 2016 is a long way away, and I think his public image will be rehabbed once people see this transcript of his deposition when he was suing some whore back in 2003:

Around the Network

Seriously, mad props. If you're going to give a wrong answer then make it WRONG, damn it.

I want to copy this down for the next time I'm supposed to answer a question but don't know the correct response.

spurgeonryan said:
I think I voted for him in the last elections.

No, you voted for Greg Johnson.

Not bad... I m starting to like this guy

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

You really can't make this up. Incredible. @_@

The NBA and Adam Silver are going to have a really tough time doing anything to him besides a fine and a suspension. Ousting him out of the team is a lot easier said than done, if it's possible at all. Right when he finally decides to spend the money to have a coach and players who can contend for a title, he finds a way to screw it all up. The Clippers are the red-headed (racist) stepchild of the NBA once more (rejoice 76ers!)

Go Lakers (Yes I'm a terrible person D:)

Around the Network
Smeags said:

You really can't make this up. Incredible. @_@

The NBA and Adam Silver are going to have a really tough time doing anything to him besides a fine and a suspension. Ousting him out of the team is a lot easier said than done, if it's possible at all. Right when he finally decides to spend the money to have a coach and players who can contend for a title, he finds a way to screw it all up. The Clippers are the red-headed (racist) stepchild of the NBA once more (rejoice 76ers!)

Go Lakers (Yes I'm a terrible person D:)

Yeah, basically all they can do is give him the maxium fine and the... maybe indefinitly suspend him so they can fine him anytime he shows up to another event.

this is gold lol

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

If you heard that phone call, he talks about other people calling him and asking him questions about these photos and what not. Like he is party of a larger racist organization. Crazy stuff.

Now that's how you answer a question. Man is a role model.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

"Sir, the question was, is this your handwriting?"

lol