Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you could do one thing to turn the PS Vita around what would it be?

It could be anything but only one thing. For example, it could be a new game that would be popular with the west so people would buy the Vita for the game. A certain app or special feature, a price drop, a specific bundle.

What would you do?

Around the Network

Price Drop + Make the memory card a standard Microsd

Bonus: Make System Seller games for it

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Minecraft bundle.

Kids still love handhelds and they love this game even more. Would make the Vita comparable alternative to the 3DS for many kids and families.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

bring the vita tv to the west and stop selling the normal vita in the west. make it a cheap alternativ for the ps4.

GTA and GT.

Around the Network

advertising....I haven't seen a vita commecial since holidays 2012......

Set the console down and rotate it at a 180 degree angle.

Sony needs to be cheaper than nintendo. This has been sonys problem with both of their handhelds, they have let nintendo maintain a prive advantage. That is their biggest weakness.

Doesnt really matter at this point though, the vita will be their last handheld. The market has become too crowded...

arcane_chaos said:
advertising....I haven't seen a vita commecial since holidays 2012......

same here, last ad i saw was for black ops declassified...

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

I'd fund a study that proves that the 3DS is a vector for the AIDS virus.